Total Meihem - Junkrat x Reader

So I'm trying something new this time, it a 'choose your known story' story. So hope you enjoy. (Sorry if there's any Mei fans out there I don't mean to offend you with these stories)

------------------

I've only known the Overwatch crew for a few months now, ever since they saved me from Talon, they kept me with them until I fully recovered and when I did they let me stay with them until I could get enough money to support myself. They were all really nice to me beside Mei, at first she was really nice to me but ever since Junkrat and I started hanging out more, she started hating me, I don't know why, even Junkrat told me that him and Mei aren't a thing, I guess she just hates me.

It was great staying with Overwatch, Tracer and I became the best of friends, D.va was like a sister to me and Lucio was like a brother. Mcree flirted with me from time to time, it was sweet but I didn't think of him like that, Soldier was tough on me but he was kind to me, so was Mercy. Roadhog acted like a quiet yet protective older brother and honestly I have a thing for Junkrat, I don't know if he feels the same or not, he didn't act like it sometimes but when he did he was shy and cute with me.

Today Mei, McCree, Lucio and Junkrat stay at the base while the others went to work. Mcree went out for a bit and Mei sat up in her room. Lucio, Junkrat and I hung out at the park for little bit until McCree came back. We waited inside for Mcree, Junkrat and Lucio were fighting over what game we were going to play on D.vas game console, "I wanna play this one" Lucio yelled

"Nah mate, we're gonna play this one" Junkers yelled back, with these two bickering about games I stood in the doorway when Mcree got back. "Oh thank goodness, I'm so glad you're back Jesse, the boys are doing my head in" I hugged him

"Don't worry darling, why are they fighting?" He looked into the lounge room, I turned back and sighed "video games"

"Come on" McCree laughed. Junkrat and Lucio looked at McCree with his hands on his hips, "oh hi Jesse" Lucio smiled

"Yeah, hi Cowboy" Junkrat smirked, I was so confused, they stop straight away when Mcree got here but not when I asked them to stop they just ignored me "wha- grr never mind" I growled, the boys started laughing as we all sat down.

It had been three hours, we played games and watched movies. The others had just got back from work, we all went down to greet them, Junkrat whispered to me "did ya turn the console off?"

"Shit" I quietly said and ran back to the room. When I got to the room Mei was walking out of the room, "hey Mei, the others are down stairs" I told her, she gave me a snobby look turning away from me "whatever" she turned back with a smirk on her face "you forgot to rese- I mean turn the console off"

"Th-thanks?" I walked into the room once she left and pressed the off button. 'Geez she's weird, why does Mei always act like that to me?' I went downstairs to see everyone in the dinner hall, Junkrat called me over to sit with him but Mei was there, I had two choices sit with Junkrat and Mei or sit with Tracer and D.va.

You now have two options. (Choose who you sit with)

Option A: Junkrat and Mei

Option B: Tracer and D.va.

If you don't like how they turn out choose the other option.