Oh uh sorry for interrupting that loving kiss

Yep I have gone crazy, someone please help meh

----------------------

"Oh uh sorry for interrupting that loving kiss" I looked down, he lifted my chin up with a smile "I didn't want that kiss, trust me, Mei is just really pushy, I don't know if she's my type, if ya know what I mean"

"Oh yeah I know what you mean" I smiled, I was so glad he doesn't know if he likes her yet, I guess I do still have a chance. "Well what is it sheila?" He asked, "if I asked you out to dinner, what would you say" I gave a awkward smile. He stopped as if he was surprised "y-ya want me to go on a date with you, the prettiest girl 'ere, I don't what to say really"

"Well you could say yes" I muttered, he hugged me "well in that case, Yes!" I looked up at him with a huge smile on my face, I giggled like a crazy person, I was jumping up and down in excitement. I jumped into Junkrats arms, he stumbled backwards leaning against his door, thing is he door wasn't closed all the way. We both fell to the ground, I pushed off him laughing "haha sorry 'bout that Jamie, I don't know my own strength"

"Haha ya just caught me off guard is all" he laughed, I got up and put my hand out to help him up. "Well ya should go get ready cause I'm gonna be awhile tryin' to find something to wear, wait when are we goin'?" He smiled

"7:00pm, so three hours" I looked at the clock in Junkrats room

"Okay good that's a lot of time, see ya soon y/n" he closed the door, I was just about to walk away when I hear Junkrat yelling from his room "yes! She asked me out, hehe I'm so excited...wait- I don't have anything nice to wear! Roadie!" Roadhog came walking down the hall, when he walked past me he gave me a smile, it was nice to see him without his mask on. When Roadhog entered the bedroom Junkrat yelled again "I need a nice outfit to wear on my date with y/n, take me shopping or something please!"

"Fine" Roadhog sighed "let's go" Roadhog started to open the door. 'Shit speed is key!' I thought myself as I sprinted to my room.

Tracer smiled at me "so what did he say luv?"

"He said yes!" I screamed

"Haha okay calm down, you wanna get ready now?" She pulled out my dress

"Yes but I'll have a shower first be right back" I grabbed a towel and hopped in the shower. After my long shower I got dressed, Tracer did my makeup and hair, she didn't let me look at myself once, it took over an hour because she kept on changing my hair to make it look perfect. "Wow I look amazing, thank you" I twirled my dress

"No problem luv" she put her hands on my shoulders "now go knock 'em dead" she opened the door and lead me out, "Lena thanks for everything" I smiled

"Hush now, I heard Jamie's voice from the lounge room" she ran in front of me. Tracer stuck her head in seeing Junkrat, Lucio, Soldier, McCree and Roadhog, "alright everyone, please give your attention to y/n" Tracer announced. I slowly walked into the room, everyone stared at me, Junkrat had his mouth gaped wide open, Roadhog hit him over the head making him close his mouth. 'Damn Jamison looks good in that outfit but that's not his style, is he trying to impress me?' I walked over to Junkrat and gave him a kiss on the cheek "you look very handsome tonight but that's not your style"

"Well that dress ain't your style" he smirked, he pulled me in for a hug. "You look beautiful y/n" Lucio said

"Thanks" I blushed, McCree whistled at me and Junkrat growled at him "okay I'll stop Jamison"

"You're a beautiful young lady, you shouldn't be wearing all that makeup" Soldier joked, Tracer stood with her hands on her hips and said "hey I did her makeup, I tried my best"

"The makeup look amazing Lean" I laughed. "You look amazing tonight y/n and please take care of Junkrat he's not used to public places" Roadhog smiled

"I'll take very good care of him" I giggle, Junkrat raised an eyebrow "ya mean I'll take good care of you"

"Nope"

"Whatever my first taking-care-of-you order thing is for you to change into something more your style" he stood straight up as if he was the boss. "Fine, now you go change too" I left the room, Junkrat rolled his eyes, Tracer put a hand on his shoulder "you better go change or she will kill you"

"Okay I'll be back" Junkrat ran off to his room.

When we both got back we looked more comfortable in what we were wearing and we both were. We said goodbye and left to the restaurant. When we got there our table had a red lit candle in the middle. People gave us weird looks, I think it's the fact that everyone knows Junkrat as a criminal and wouldn't expect someone like him to go on a date with anyone. "Uh sheila, I-I don't think I should be 'ere roight now" Junkrat stuttered trying to get me to leave, I tightened my grip on Junkrats hand and pulled him to our seat, we ordered while people stared at us. They talked amongst themselves about us, it made my blood boil hearing people talk bad about Junkrat, I'm used to shit talk but they are not allowed to talk about Junkrat that way...no one is. "Excuse me! If you have something wrong with us keep it to yourselves" I exclaimed

"Is he gonna hurt us?" One woman said

"mum I'm scared" a little boy cried

"I don't wanna die" a couple said

"He isn't going to hurt you! But if you keep talking shit about him, it isn't him you'll be worrying about! Trust me on that" I yelled, everyone went quiet and we got our food. Once we finished our food we went back to the base, Junkrat took me to my room "thanks for the amazing dinner sheila"

"Thanks for coming" I hugged him, we said goodbye and goodnight, I went into my room and got into my pjs when I heard a knock at my door. It was Junkrat "hey sheila"

"Uh hey what'cha doing back?" I asked

"I forgot something" he said

"Oh really what-" Junkrat stopped me by placing his lips against mine and then pulling away, "now that's a kiss that I wanted, just so ya know, you're my type" he winked at me and walked off. I closed my door and jumped onto my bed 'omg Jamison kissed me, ahhhhh yes yay omg, okay calm down, yay' I went to sleep happy that night thinking of the great night Junkrat and I had, he had chosen me over Mei.

I Mei continue this...I know I'm horrible sorry for the Mei jokes and if you like Mei sorry if this story offended you.