Blowing up with love - Junkrat x Roadhog

Requested by DepressedBendy  I posted this story on my Roadhog x Reader because I only have one story on here so yeah.
Just for the people that don't agree with Roadrat because of the age difference I've made it that Mako's 30 in this and Jamie's still 25, just so you guys might agree on this one a bit more. And now with that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the story!

P.S prepare for a unexpected thing, cause trust me I wasn't prepared for I either, and I wrote it,

------------------

I woke up to me alarm flashing 5:30am. I threw myself out of my bed and into the shower, I got dressed and ran to Lena's room. "Wake up!" I shouted and repeatedly knocked on her door. I heard a groan from her and then a thump on the ground, 'ouch, I hope she's okay' I thought to myself as I giggled. Lena had finally opened the door, she rubbed her eyes and flicked her hair out of her face. "What do you want, luv?" She yawned "it's like 5 in the morning" Lena was so cute when she was tired. "Today is the day" I hopped in excitement, Lena walked back to her bed and flopped onto her bed "what day, what's so important?" I lifted her face up and stared right into her eyes 'fuck her eyes are beautiful, but that's not important right now' I thought. "Hmm, let me think, what have we been planning, for at least three months?" I said sarcastically, Lena laid on her bed thinking "um, I don't kn-" Lenas mind clicked "ahhhh omg, their getting married today!" She squealed, "yep" I sighed in relief.

Lena went to have a shower while I went downstairs to make us breakfast, when I got down there I saw Jamison sitting at the table.

"Heeeyyy Jaammiie!" I giggled "so you ready for today?" I asked. He looked up at me "hi y/n" he sighed "and NO, of course not, I'm gettin' married!" Jamison suddenly burst out yelling about how stressed out he was, and that he wouldn't be able to do this. "Jamie of course you can do this, you've wanted this forever" I tried comforting him "and think about it, Mako will be destroyed if you decided to call your wedding off"
"I know, but, okay I'm all good now, I can't wait to see Mako in a noice suit and tie, he'll look just-" Jamison stopped and sighed. I knew how much he had loved Roadhog ever since they met, they made such a cute couple and I couldn't wait until tonight. They decided to get married at a park across from the base, it was the first place they ever went on a date, which was super cute, they wanted to do it at night so the wedding could piss off the whole neighborhood.

Lena finally made her way down stairs and joined me and Jamison at the table, while she was talking with Jamison I went and made us all breakfast. I brung out three plates, one with pancakes, another with french toast, and the last one with sliced apple. Lena looked up as I exited the kitchen and made my way over to her "yay food!" She celebrated, I laughed dropping the plate will pancakes, Lena dived forward catching them before they hit the ground, we all burst into laughter, and then ate breakfast. Lena finished her food and sighed "god y/n your cooking is amazing" Jamison nodded in agreement, I giggled "thanks guys" I turned to Jamison "now who do you want to help you get ready?" Both Lena and I have been betting on who he'd choose out of us. Jamison gave us a worried looked, "s-sorry y/n, honestly I'd rather Lena help me" he mumbled, I looked down as if I was sad at his choice, but deep down inside I wanted him to pick her, so I could help Mako. "yes!" Lena yelled "told you he'd pick me" she smiled, I got up and sighed "fine you were right Lena, now you two do whatever I'm gonna go help Mako" I ran off, Jamison and Lena both waved goodbye.

I ran up to Mako's room to make sure he was awake "hello Roadie, you awake?" I sung out. The door opened and Mako pulled me in, he put me in front of his wardrobe "help me please I can't pick an outfit" he sighed. I gave Mako a big hug and turned back to the wardrobe, I picked out a three outfits and placed them on the bed "there you go" I smiled. Mako picked me up and hugged me "thank you" he put me down "but how the hell did you pick them out so quick"
"I'm just that good I guess" I laughed. It was had been around 45 minutes now, we've picked out an outfit for Mako, some nice shoes and a fitting bow tie. I left Mako to do his own thing as the rest of the crew got called down to help set up the wedding. I waved to everyone as I walked into the kitchen, Jack ran up to me "thank god you're here, we have no idea what we're cooking"
"Okay, well, we are gonna need to cook the ribs, and chicken, pigs in blankets or since you know one of the to be weds hates that name, frank weenies in blankets? I guess" I laughed, Jack nodded "but what about the cake?" Jack asked, "that's for later, I'll start making that anyway" I said as I walked to the fridge.