End of Total Meihem with Tracer

Hope you like this, us probably won't, it kinda moves pretty fast sorry.

-------------

Tracer and I have been going out for a while now, ever since our first 'date' we've become even closer. Junkrat and Mei have now gotten together, Junkrat doesn't always seem happy with Mei but whenever I'm around them he puts on a smile and acts like he's happy. I can't do anything about it, if Junkrat doesn't want to admit that he's not happy then that's his choice. Even if he did say something, all I could do is try and help their relationship or help Junkrat find someone new because I'm with Tracer now. The bruises on my arms and legs have healed but the bite mark on my neck left a few scars, Roadhog apologized for what Junkrat did, I accepted but I was disappointed Junkrat couldn't grow up enough to apologize himself. Mei no longer showed hate against me but that's really because we don't talk unless we have too, which is luckily not very often. Tracer started training me to use some of the crew's weapons, my favorites have been Roadhog's gun, though it is quite heavy for me, I also like McCree's gun and Junkrats bombs, even though Junkrat doesn't talk to me he lent Tracer some bombs for me to use, which was sweet of him I guess. I love living with Overwatch, their so nice to me, they're like family to me and I'm great full to have them in my life, I love them all so much.

I've officially been with Overwatch for nearly a year now. Junkrat and Mei broke up, Mei hates me even more now because she believes it's my fault. Junkrat wanted me to meet up with him today so I agreed, little did I know what I was in for. Tracer took me to Junkrats room "I'll wait out here, last time you were in there he bit you"

"Haha yeah, okay wish me luck" I kissed Tracer on the cheek and walked into the room. Junkrat noticed me and threw something under his bed but I didn't take any notice of it, he stood up straight and looked down. I walked over to him putting my hands on his shoulders "hey Jamie, we um haven't talked to a while"

"Yeah I know, I miss you y/n" he sigh

"I miss you to Jamison" I lifted his head up, he hugged me "I should of chosen you" he cried, I now knew why he wanted me here, he wanted me to get with him but that wasn't going to happen. "Jamison stop" I said

"Give me another chance please, I love you y/n" he sniffled

"No I'm with Tracer now, I'm sorry Jamie"

"Please I just wanna know what it would be like if I chose you, at least give me a kiss, one kiss" he stepped towards me

"No I can't I'm gonna stay true to Tracer, bye Jamison" I stepped back

"Wait! Before you go give me one last hug" he put his arms out to me, I hugged him tightly "don't say that I promise this won't be our last hug" I walked out of the room

"Goodbye" Junkrat sighed.

"God tracer I don't know what to do with him" I sighed, we went to walk away but were stopped in our tracks by a gunshot "Jamison!" I yelled running back to Junkrats room, he had locked it. It hadn't taken me long to break the handle off the door, pushing the door open I fell to me knees "Jamie" I cried. His dead body laid on the floor, a hole in the side of his head where the bullet had gone, I had Junkrats lifeless body in my arms, I cried as everyone crowded around us. I knew there was something I could do but I hated doing it. "I can save him"

"Y/n he's gone, not even Mercy can bring him back, not this time" Tracer sighed

"No I can save him, I have a power that I hate using, because after I use it, you'll all forget me but I have to save him" I cried

"I won't forget you" Tracer cried, I hugged her "yeah you will everyone always does"

"Y/n please don't, I love you I can't lose you" Tracer begged for me not to go

"You won't lose me I'll always be here for you but you won't remember me though" I sighed and got ready to bring Junkrat back to life. "I don't wanna forget you" Tracer pulled me away from Junkrats body

"I don't want you to forget me either but I have to save him"

"Please don't" she cried

"I love you Tracer goodbye" I grabbed Junkrats body and held him close. I lent down to his ear and whispered "life is something you lack, so I'm here to bring you back, I want you to know, I care for you so, you didn't deserve to die and that is no lie, death do me one thing, please don't take him"

Junkrat gasped for air as his body regained life, everyone crowded around him and I got up and walked away. Tracer ran up to me "haven't I seen you before?"

"Yes but you don't remember me" I sighed

"I do remember you, your name's y/n" she turned me around, my eyes widened in surprise "yeah, it is"

"I love you" she kissed me. I was so confused she remembered me. Junkrat slowly walked up to me, he was still weak "thanks for savin' me y/n, I owe my life to ya"

"Yeah thanks for bring Jamison back" Soldier came over to us, it looks like Junkrat and Soldier remember me too. "How do you guys remember me?" I asked, everyone came around me, Tracer put her hand in mine

"You're one special girl that no one can forget."

(Awww cute happy ending after long line of crying. Fuck yeah)

Also endi with Junkrat will be coming soon, so stick around!