Intro

Hey guys!

So, I'm going to be uploading a new story really soon. It's about shape shifters (I know, so original) but I hope you guys will still like it. I just have a couple notes before I begin posting.

1. This story will be a combination with my friend That_Weird_MC_Gurl's story, The Wolf. The charachters will meet and go on an adventure! So, if you're not already following her, go do that, or you'll be very confused while reading. ((EDIT: My friend is no longer writing The Wolf. This is the only story. The characters will stay the same until further notice, though.))

2. Next, this story will be in several perspectives. The prologue is omniscient, and then the first six chapters are in the main charachter (Thea)'s point of view. After that, I'll start mixing things up and switching around to my other charachters.

3. I will not guarantee an updating schedule. I am a busy person, and I usually have to convene with my fellow author before posting. (We're still not sure if the story will jump back and forth between us or if every scene will have two sides and will be written on both accounts but in different points of view.) ((EDIT: Now I'm writing solo but I still don't have a solid schedule. Sorry.))

4. The beginning of this is now pretty old writing for me. I think (hope) I've improved since then, but I don't have time to edit it all right now, so I am going to leave it as is.

5. Enjoy!