The one with Negativity

I turned my head only to hit something hard against my face. My bed is not this hard, I thought. I opened my eyes to see that I was not on my bed but half on my binbag and half on Rahul. Shit!! that just didn't happened. I quickly got up before anyone could see. A great way to start a day.

 I looked around to see those lovebirds were still cuddling on the corner of couch. They both were basically on each other. Too much of PDA. While on other side Karan's head was on armrest of sofa  his both legs up on the head-rest of sofa. How is even fast asleep in that position? Rahul was basically on the floor. His head was rested on the edge of the sofa and half of his body was leaning where I was sitting. A smile made its way on my face.

Noo! Trisha don't go there NO!.

Thank God, my mom didn't saw that, otherwise she would have started her questions. As I was going to wake up Aarushi a crazy idea passed my mind. Well I wouldn't say crazy but more evil. I took my phone and took the beautiful picture of scenario in front of me.

I started the Conjuring movie again but volume on mute. I fast-forward it to the scene where the little girl is watching the tv and the old man screams 'This is my house.' So, I paused it where he would say that line. Then I turned the volume to full and I mentally counted 1...2...3. ... Get ready bitches and I hit the play button.

THIS IS MY HOUSE.

The scene in front of me was hilarious. Aarushi and Aditya got up with jolt that they banged their head on each other. Rahul got up like somebody put a spring and Karan he managed to sit up but fail and  landed straight on Rahul.

I was on the floor clutching my stomach laughing. It was not just laugh it was where you just sit there with no voice coming from your mouth, there is water in your eyes and your stomach is in pain that you know you have to stop but you can't.

"That's not funny you know Trisha" Aarushi said while rubbing her head.

"Fuck!" Aditya yelled.

"You........sh... ould...have .... loo...look at y... your faces they were... ".

I couldn't stop laughing. They all stood up and were approaching near me.

"You are dead Miss Trisha Sharma." Aditya said and faked evil laugh.

I knew what were they goanna do. I stood up and threw the pillow at them and ran. Bunch of 5 grown adults  were running in the house like 12 years old.

"I am sorry...." I said "wait"

Rahul came running from behind  and caught my both hands .

"no leave me I'm sorry" horror was clear on my face.

Those two idiots came near rubbing their hands with evil grin plastered on their faces.

"Karan help me please if you are sane among them" but he was busy filming the scene, and they started tickling "Noooo stop it.... hahahha...so...soor...soory.... I. imsorry. Please...st... hahahha stop... it...mu...mummy...!

"what is going on here?" my mom came running.

I stood up and ran towards my mom.

"This people are trying to kill me "

"usss who started first?" Aditya said.

"Baass baas enough enough is enough. You and you" she pointed at me and Aarushi "go get fresh, and you three go to Aditya's house. NOW !!".

We were on dining table eating the delicious breakfast made by my mom. The morning scenario was playing in my mind. That was really hilarious. Then my mind drifted to Rahul and me. I mean yes, I hated him for spoiling my yesterday's dress but other than that he was soft-spoken. Then again how did we end up together sitting like that. Destiny at its best.