Good things

Right now, we were on the plane coming back to home. Thank God this time Rahul booked the flight like normal people do. Well we didn't talk much after the little drunk confession. I don't now if he still remember what he said to me. To be honest I was little scared. I mean I don't know. I do like him but it's too much right now. Pushing this disturbing thought aside I concentrated on my music.

I wanted to stay a little more but there was lot of office work to do. Even Rahul's parents where insisting me to stay. As much as I didn't want to break their heart, I also didn't want to be unemployed. After promising them I will be back soon and will stay for as many days as they want, I left the house with the heavy heart. Rahul was fast asleep. I bet he will not drink after yesterday's puking. I laughed at the memory. With that memory of us being so close in the kitchen came to my mind and my heart started to beat fast.

Just than announcement was made that flight was going to land. I woke Rahul up he really looked exhausted. He sat up straight and roam his hands through his hairs.

We were out of the Airport. We went with two bags and now we returned with two extra bags. All thanks to Rahul's mom. She packed us with all good homemade eatables and also some clothes for me as well as for Aarushi and Aditya. She said that it was ritual to give gifts as I visited for the first time and also I didn't want to break their heart so I accepted it. I mentally made a note to bring some gift for them to.

We heard someone calling our name. We looked in the crowd for familiar face and we found one. That was Aditya. What the hell is he doing here? Rahul also gave me a questioning look.

"Guys!!! "he said breathing heavily. He bended forward and placed his hands on his knees breathing heavily. He looked like he had ran a marathon. Rahul gave him a bottle of water. He drank some and stood up

"You look hangover." He said to Rahul. "never mind. I just want your help. Well umm I ...I...ummmm" he stuttered still trying to catch a breath.

"Where is your car ?" I asked him

"Its in garage and its not important. I wanted to tell you guys that.... A....umm....that..."

"Just say it already" I said annoyingly. I just wanted to go home.

"Can we catch a taxi and we can talk later" Rahul said and went to search for a taxi.

"Good idea" Aditya said making an Okay sign with his hand.

After few minutes Rahul came and signaled us to get inside the taxi. I put our luggage in the trunk and step inside. I was a sandwich between Rahul and Aditya. Great!!

"see this is the time to tell us what you want to say" Rahul said sarcastically

"Right! Umm so I was planning... I mean on this Sunday... Umm we ..we haven't celebrated Aarushi's birthday right. I mean not in the grand way so ...uumm ..I..." Aditya was saying which absolute didn't make any sense at least not to me. Aarushi's birthday was like months and months ago.

"Aditya cut the crap and say it already. You are killing me "I said annoyingly.

"I am planning on proposing her" he finally said

"Whatttttt!! That's great. Omg I am soooo happy. Finally, my two best friends are getting engaged yeyeyyeye" I squealed in excitement and hugged Aditya.

"You mean to Aarushi?" Rahul asked. Is he dumb?

"No, I am proposing Scarlett Johansson" Aditya said in sarcastic tone and I smacked Rahul's head.

"Just kidding bro. Congratulations" he said and hugged him too.

Like I said I was in middle so he hugged me and my heart and stomach did their little routine dance. This really should stop.