Bitter sweet good bye

I woke up to sound of something beeping. I tried to open my eyes but they were heavy from something, felt like I was having a worst hangover. My head was throbbing like some was hitting it with hammer. I somehow opened my eyes, but instantly shut it due to brightness. I tried to adjust it to the brightness. I could see I was in some white room, there were so many machines which were making beeping sound. Tubes ran through my hand. There was a bandage tied to my head. I touched it and winced. Fuck! it hurts.

I tried to get up from the bed but my whole body was aching. Then it all dawned me. I was thinking who came in that night. What exactly happened ? Somehow, I sat on my bed. I looked to my side. Aarushi was asleep on one chair. She looked all tired. I tried to call her, but no voice came at first. I cleared my throat and then I called her again.

"Aa...ru...shi...?"

"Aa...ri?"

She looked at me and immediately came by my side.

"Trishaaaaa! Thank god! How are you? Are you okay? how are you feeling? does your head still hurts? Do you need anything? I'll get you water wait?"

She started with her questions. Before she could go held her hand" Aarushi I am fine I don't need anything" and I gave her soft smile. She just hugged me and started to cry. Then she kissed my forehead.

"Thank god! I'll call Aditya he went to bring some coffee." She said to me and went outside to call him. They both came in like few minutes. Even Aditya had tears when he saw me. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I  patted his back and gave him small smile. I was thinking of Rahul, where was he?

"How long was I passed out?" I asked them.

"Approximately six months" Aditya said giving me sorry look.

"Whaa... whaat!! Six.. six months! I was unconscious for six months."

"Stop it Aditya. This is not right time to mess with her." She said and smacked his arm.

"Don't listen to him.. just six hours. Doctors said you need to rest. Nothing major with your injury. It will heal." she said to me and rubbed my back.

"How did you guys know I was in trouble? When did you came? What happen to Karan? where is he? Where is Rahul?" I asked them with all curiosity

"heyyy easy there." Aditya said. And continued "Remember Rahul called you to ask if you were okay right?. So, after about some 10 to 15 minutes he got a call from Karan's number once again. He picked up but there was no voice of yours. As he was about to cut, he heard your screaming like.... don't touch me. After that he came to my house. He was like you have to come right now with me Trisha is in danger. I couldn't believe at first about what he said. Because it was Karan our Karan. Than I too heard your screaming and the talk, and we were there, you were lying on the ground. Rahul and Karan got into bloody fight I mean really bloody even I wanted to hit him but then I saw you, you were lying in the pool of blood. I brought you to hospital. I called Aarushi she came as soon as possible. "

"Where are they? where is Rahul ?" I asked. Last thing I wanted someone getting killed again

"Rahul went to bring some medicine. He will be here in any minutes. Also one more thing Trisha I think you should really think of him. I mean he really likes you Trish hell he loves you. If it was another guy I would not but he is really great. Also I know you like him too."

This made me blush. I looked at Aarushi who was crying and she shook her head like even she was saying yes. Okay but not now this is not the right time.

"Where is Karan?" I asked. I mean he was the last person I wanted to see but also, I don't want him dead. I mean I don't want loose Rahul you know

"Police took him. He is in the custody with, with them... my... parents or whoever they are now" His voice was low and dry and I could understand him.