Welcome to Capital

I was in my room sitting on my bed with all the clothes scattered. While Aarushi was helping me to fold my clothes and pack them in to my suitcase.

I was going to Delhi. Rahul's mom wanted me to come and attend the wedding. The wedding was one of my dads' friends son. I don't even know that friend. Why God? Why? Rahul's mom was so insisting to come that I couldn't say no to her. Our flight was at 3 in the afternoon. Aarushi and Aditya were coming to drop us at airport.

"Saree?"

"Check ! remind me why I have to wear a saree at someone's unknown wedding ?"

"shut up! Brush? "

"Check"

"Pads?"

"Check"

"Sandals?"

"Check"

"passport?"

"Double check"

After packing and listening to dos and don'ts of Aarushi, I went to sleep. I was so tired that I didn't even remember when I  fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of door bell ringing. At first I thought I was dreaming. Later I was sure someone was ringing it. I checked the time it was almost 1 in the morning. As I was going to open the door, I stumbled myself on chair.

"Ouch!!" Fuck that hurts.

Cursing to myself I went near the door and peeped through the peep hole. It was Rahul. Whatttttt? what is he doing here at this time? I opened the door. He was standing there with two bags and with an irritated facial expression.

"You are still not ready?"

"where are we going at 1 in middle of the night?"

"DELHI" he pushed me aside and went in the living room. What is wrong with him?

"Yes, I do remember! But the flight is at 3. Why the hell you want to go now?" I said while crossing my arms.

"why so much commotion? why the hell are you both standing in the dark?" it was Aarushi. She came out yawning and rubbing her eyes. She switched on the lights.

"The flight is at 3. We should be at airport by 2 ish right"

"3 P.M you said 3 P.M"

"No I texted you 3 A.M "

I turned around and went in my room to grab my cell phone. I opened my text box and clicked on Rahul's text. It said just 3. I went back in the living room where they were standing.  On my way back I once again stumbled on the same chair and injured my same foot.

"why the fuck is the chair in middle" I shouted.

Rahul muttered something under his breath. I heard something like 'stop being clumsy' how dare he. I choose to ignore him. I showed him the mobile phone and his text.

"see I said 3"

"just 3!" I said in irritated voice

"ummm...you you should have asked me am or pm"

"Who the fuck with sane mind books the flight at 3 am" I yelled at him.

"okay look I made a mistake with AM and PM. I am sorry! Now can we go?" Rahul pleaded

"Ughhhhh !! Wait here I will be back."

I went back in my room to change. I had no time to take a shower so I just washed my face. Did I mentioned I had starting to get a headache, Well now it was increasing in rapid speed. Oh God! Please help me until I reach Delhi or else someone is going to get murdered by my  hands. Ignoring my headache, I Changed myself into comfortable clothes. I let go of my hairs loose. I carried my hand bag and my suitcase and went outside the living room. Aarushi and Rahul were sitting on the sofa chatting.