Moved on

"Trisha Trisha wake up." A soft voice echoed my ear.

That was Aarushi she was caressing my hairs. Wait I slept like I actually slept.

"Uumm what time is it? "I asked her with my eyes closed

"Its 6 in the morning. Now wake up we have to go somewhere" she said

"Its 6 am on Sunday morning where are we going? I am not going jogging with you, now go!". I said while pulling a blanket on top of my head. Aarushi snatched my blanket leaving me in cold

"Get up its for your good. Please this the last thing we can do and I hope it works "

Either I am dreaming or yesterday's incident have affected my brain because I don't know what is she even speaking.

"God Aarushi what are you even saying "  I sat up straight while tying my hairs in a bun.

"Just go get fresh. You will know" with she went.

I got freshed changed in to sober clothes and went outside in living room. My leg was better than yesterday. To my surprise I saw Rahul and Aditya near the dinning table whispering something. What are they doing here? Is something serious?

"Okay guys what is going on? can somebody tell me? please!"

"Look we are sorry but it's for your benefit okay we are Owmph......" Rahul was interpreted by Aditya nudging him hard in the stomach.

"just come with us everything will be fine I promise" Aditya said

" No! I am not going anywhere before you tell me what the hell is going on and why everyone is acting weird" I said and sat on the couch with crossed legs "NOW!!"

"Look just please come with us" Rahul said

"Please"

"Please" Aarushi and Aditya said in unison.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged "fine whatever. Let's go"

We were out, Called it Deja-vu or something else. Once again, we in Aditya's car. Aditya was driving, Rahul was riding a short gun and me and Aarushi were in back seat. That day's awful memory started to replay in my mind. So to distract myself from the thoughts, I thought to take a nap. I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes.  since yesterday I started to sleep again. It was quiet a rejuvenating though.

Did I mention that it is a bad idea to take nap while resting your head on car window pane? Well guess what? it is. I woke up due to my head colliding with the window. When I woke up Aarushi and Rahul were asleep. Aditya looked at me through the rereview mirror and gave me a soft smile.

I looked outside to where exactly we were going. The place was quite familiar to me. That's when it dawn on me that we were in Pune. What!! No I can't go to Pune. I mean I had sworn I would never go back to that house ever again. Not now when I have finally started to move on. I will not let my mind get haunted again.

"STOP! STOP! STOP THE CAR!" I was screaming on top of my lungs.

Aarushi and Rahul woke up with a jolt.

"ADITYA, I SAID STOP THE CAR NOW" he stopped the car to the sidewalk.

I open the car door and stormed out of car and shut the door way too hard. I started to pace on the road. How could they do this to me? After what I have been through how could they? No, I am not going back that's it I am not going back.

Aarushi came to me and put her hand on my shoulder "please Trisha please for us for you. It the best thing for you. You need this I promise" she assured me.