Something New

I woke up with the worst hangover ever. I sat on my bed trying to tie my hairs in a rubber band. My head was pounding and I was feeling really fuzzy. I got a weird feeling in my stomach and that's when I knew  wanted to throw up. I ran towards the bathroom and threw the content in wash Bassein. I could still taste yesterday's vodka. This was my second hang over. All thanx to the couple who got engaged.

I looked myself in mirror. Yesterday I was a amazed to see a beautiful face but today was just opposite. I looked like worst version of Harley queen. My eyes were all black with eyeliner and kajal all smudged up, I was still wearing yesterday's clothes, my hair was like a nest, and I smelled something familiar but couldn't guess what it was. I shrugged and washed my face. I swear to God i will never touch alcohol ever again. I went in the kitchen to get some water.

As I made my way to kitchen, I stumbled upon something near couch and fell flat on my face, but strange part was that it didn't hurt it was soft. I could hear someone wincing down me. I looked down, I was on top of Rahul. What the hell! how? Why is that every time that I fall it has to be Rahul.

"Why are you sleeping on ground?"

"Umm I don't know. I was on the couch maybe I fell down." He said while rubbing his eyes.

"But why are you on me" he said and that made me blush.

"I stumbled on you" I said to him.

"Right!" he said to me.

We were still in the same position neither of us making an attempt to move. Just staring into each other eyes.

" I thought me and Aditya got engaged" Aarushi said. She was standing in the frame of her bedroom door. Even she was wearing yesterday's dress and I bet even she had a hangover.

"Guys you do know that bedroom is that way" Aditya said while coming from Aarushi's room. He was shirtless. Wait whatttttt. I mean they.... I know they are engaged but uumm what?

"Did you guys.... just ...you know... umm you know" Rahul asked with curiosity.

All I could see was Aarushi's blush and Aditya's big eyes now even much bigger.

" Yes, please tell us" I said with a grin.

"I will, but before that both of you could please decide whether you both want to get up or get a room" Aditya said while wiggling his eyebrows at us.

That's when I realized I was still on top of Rahul. Our legs tangled like headphones, his hands wrapped around me. While my right elbow was on his shoulder supporting my head and my other hand rested on his chest. I looked like lord Vishnu. I shook my head at my weird analogy. We looked at each other and blushed. I started to get up but failed miserably. It took us while to get up. He was still in his yesterday's shirt but now his top few buttons were open exposing his chest. His pants were hanging low waist. His devilish hairs looked so good that I had an urge to run my fingers through it. I stopped to check him out and looked straight at Aditya.

"Answer Mr. Smart mouth" I asked him while tapping my foot.

"Yes!! We did it. We did a devil's tango. So, what!! we are engaged" he said with a straight face.

Aarushi spat the water and came running towards Aditya smacking him in head.

" No, we didn't. He is lying wewerlycuddling" she said so fast that I didn't understand what she said.

"What? Come again?" I asked while restraining from laughing out loud.

" We just .... uggh!!! Nothing happened between us!! Okay! " she said. Her face was so flushed.