My Kingdom

I jogged out of that SSP. I jogged because, well I don't like running. Running is almost the definition of torturing, like while I'm running end the time, or end me.  I hate running more then I hate attention. And I hate attention almost endlessly.

My kingdom. My sanctuary. My escape. Yes, I had to use all those words. Why? Don't question me, child! I rule over the book world here! Anyway, my Kingdom is located out deep in the woods which is more correct term is the abandoned library.

Yes, abandoned. Weird, I know. Like who would leave a whole library, and in the middle of the woods?! Sure they took a good portion of the more popular books when they moved it, but there are a good portion still left in the buried past.

People forgot about it, I mean it was closed in the 1800s, but I don't care. The dust and vines growing endlessly across its chipped brick walls give it character. Strong, persistence, and faithful. Strong, because well, heck! It's been here for over one hundred years and still stable, like what the heck?!

Persistence; its hidden form the rest of the world, and it doesn't look like it will change. Faithful; it's faithful to me for the reason it's always going to be there for me to escape too. Faithful for the reason it's going to be strong for the past life that we all forgot about.

I barged through the ancient, crusty doors, and was immediately engulfed by a musty and dusty scent. It was a small ex library; considering it was only one roomed, just enough for seven medium sized bookcases that lined the walls. Two per each of the three walls, and one on the side of the door. It was furnished too! A dusty, black, recliner was the only piece of furniture, but I loved it. I love this place so much, I can hardly describe it other than wonderful.

I go here when I need to just...get away. Get away from Serin and the Devils. Get away the demons in training. Get away from the world.

I sat on the throne (aka recliner), and thought about today. It was crazy! How did Dakota's eyes turn red? How did he get there so fast? How did Dakota not hate me like everyone else? All these questions swirled in my head like dancers. Shake it off, I guess. Doing that is a good idea; so I shook my head a little, then I looked at my watch.

Oh shitzle!

I need to leave now if I want to get home before I'm late. I shivered at the thought. Plain terrifying. Just the thought of it made a normal person want to curl and die. I want to too, don't worry. I bid my good-byes to my kingdom, and rushed through the woods. I ran this time, hey, I run when I need too. And trust me, I need too. I'd rather run than be beaten.

I ran through the brush, scraping against my skin roughly before reaching the hell.

Hell it was indeed.

~~~~~~~
Hey! Sorry this ones short, but I just wanted it out. Out of here! The next one will be out within a week, I think. Don't blame if I don't ok? Good.
Buhbye!