Luna?

Who's trying to kill us?!

"Shit! I hoped they wouldn't find us! Run, Pilla! We gotta run!" Dakota shouted, as I froze solid like soda in winter. Another arrow whizzed by, and the tip looked oddly silver. Silver? Why the fudge silver?

Dakota wasted no time in scooping me in his arms and sprinting off into the woods. I would be drooling over his muscles I was being squished into, but we were kinda being hunted, so I was keeping my drool to myself.

"Hold on, Droplet!" He shouted, but I was too far gone. Falling down to the earth out of his arms; I quickly stood up. Dakota was a ways in front of me, but was running at a speed i didn't even know was possible. Is he the flash? Oh my Lordy, that would be so so so cool!

Soon, he just ten or so meters away from me when another arrow was whizzing right for my head. Slow motion again. Again! Can't we just have a day without slow motion?! Seriously!

Imagine the arrow hovering. Do it now! My little voice demanded. Yeash, demanding much? I did what it said anyways, thinking of the arrow hovering in the air. Out of no where the slow motion didn't just stop, it froze.

The arrow was frozen a few inches in front of my face.

Well, at least my face is safe. Except I don't think I would be missing much...it already looks like a bear clawed it off. Or wolf. Either one really. Actually, it looks like they took turns clawing my face off, to be honest.

I blinked, and it dropped out of the air. Woah! That did not just happen?! Where's the strings? I stood there totally amazed, when Dakota scooped me up again and ran again.

It felt like we (Dakota, I was just chilling) were running for hours, before we reached a huge house. It was huge! Like giant spider huge. Spiders are cool. I don't understand why people are scared of them. Oops, again, sorry.

I looked out in front of us (Dakota didn't let me go yet), and people were swarming out of the doors of the house. So many people. Eww, people. This is were my unsocial skills come into play.

You know how players have a play book to girls, and nerds have a play book to getting good grades. Yeah, I have a play book to being unsocial. You didn't believe I was that extreme to not liking people, here's the proof.

I burrowed my head into Dakota's chest as I saw the people starting to crowd around us and were all silent, but there's a weird thing. A person shouted, "Is she our new Luna?!"

Luna? What's a Luna? I knew it had something to do with the moon, but that's about it. Oh my god! What if they're a strange gang that worship the moon and eat people?! My fear of cannibals came back, great.

I felt Dakota's chest rumble when he said, "Yes, she is your Luna. I expect the same respect that you put towards me and more for her." Expect and respect rhyme, he didn't even know. Oh the joys of rhyming when you don't mean to.

I peered out of Dakota's chest at the hundreds of people. Woah, lots of cannibals. When they saw my dirty, scratched up face; I expected them to run for the hills. What they did... I wasn't ready for.

They kneeled on one knee and bowed their heads as if a king was passing by. All hundreds of people did that like a wave. Dakota simply nodded and smiled. He started to pick his way through the crowd until the people made a path to the door for him. Woah, is he a king? That would be so cool!

We got inside the house and Dakota set me down. The moment my feet touched the ground, everything hit me like a truck full of bombs. Serin, wolves, death, stabbing, killing, laughing, Handsome, running, arrows. All of it.

I felt myself drop to the floor, and a darkness invade my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, short chapter. What do you think is going to happen when she wakes up? What's with the hovering arrow? Ooooh, I don't know! I kinda really don't know tbh.

I love your guys comments! I feel like I say that every time, but hey, I do.

Anyway, that all for rights now.

Buhbye!