Chainsaw or Axe

Here's the order on what type of people I don't like going from people I don't like the least to the people I don't like the most.

People.
Nasty people.
Cold, nasty people.
Evil, cold, nasty people.
Sociable people.

Sociable people are the worst. Why? Well, because they want to be friendly. I have nothing against being friendly, trust me. It's just that some people are 'friendly' to you, but all they want is your secrets. They fake it until you trust them, then they shatter you.
If you can't tell I have trust issues.

Dakota and I were walking down a elegant hallway when he grabbed my hand, and started to hold it. The shocks turned into comfortable tingles that raced to my heart making it beat faster.

Dakota is so sweet. I thought to myself. "You got that right! We got a hunk of man for a mate!" My little voice yipped, startling me to death. I jumped and let go of Dakota's hand to hold my heart. "Now look what you've done. Go back to holding mate's hand." My little voice scolded me.

I rolled my eyes. Why did I get a crazy voice? Then again, a crazy voice for a crazy person...I guess. "Um, Pilla? You ok?" Dakota questioned. How am I supposed to explain this? Oh I'm just totally insane and hearing little voices...yeah, no.

So I just blurted out what first came into my mind.

"Do you hear voices? Well, a voice that's in your head?" I blurted out. Geez, I probably sound like a psychopath. He looked at me weirdly before throwing a fit of laughter. It took a good solid three minutes for him to have it somewhat under control.

Keyword: somewhat.

"Oh...my...this is so...good!" He said between laughed. I glared at him when he snorted. He fudgin snorted! I didn't think it was that funny. He slowed down when he saw my glare, "What? Why are you so silent?" He said with a grin still plastered on that annoyingly perfect face.

"Nobody plots a murder out loud, now do they. The only thing I still need to plan out is which murder weapon. Chainsaw or axe? Your choice."

His grinned was wiped away and he gulped visibly. "I uh...geez did you do something different with your hair? It looks lovely." He said nervously, trying to weasel his way out. "Oh, thats not going to work. Anyway, let's get going to these people."

We walked a little bit further until we reached a large wooden door. The noise behind it was incredible. There must be a ton of people...I'm not ready. Retreat! Abort mission! Cower!

I think Dakota realized how nervous I was because he wound our hands together, and pushed open the door. Let's just say I hid behind Dakota. What?! So, I didn't want to face a ton of people.

I heard everybody go silent, and I peered out from behind my barricade (Dakota), and what I saw made me want to face palm myself.

There was only four other people. Four! What is wrong with me?

There was that guy and girl from lunch, Alexia and Matt I think, then there was a guy with black hair with purple streaks in it, and a girl with matching hair.

Alexia and Matt were sitting on a brown couch together cuddling. So cute! I need a boyfriend so bad. I never thought this, but what am Dakota and I? Are we a couple? I don't know anymore; everything has gotten thirteen times more confusing with the moon goddess and everything else.

"Omg! You finally brought her down! I'm so so so so happy I get to see her again! If you forgot, I'm Alexia and that dimwit is Matt." Alexia squealed and pointed to Matt. "Hey! I'm not the dimwit! That's Justin, not me." Matt pointed to the purple streaked guy.

Right at that moment, Justin jumped up, "YEAH! THATS HOW I ROLL!" He screamed throwing the controller on the couch. I automatically flinched and ducked behind Dakota again. I let out a quiet whimper. Nope, I'm done.

Everybody turned and glared at him like he just broke a little kid's toy. "What? I just won. Why is everybody glaring at me?" He just stood there looking very confused. Matt got up calmly and walked over to him until he was standing in front of him.

"You want to know what you won? You won this!" Matt shot out his hand and smacked Justin upside the head then calmly went back to Alexia. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!" Justin shouted bringing his hand to the back of his head.

The purple streak girl glared at him, "You, dimwit, have scared our Luna. Our Luna. Did it sink in to the half brain you have. Our Luna." She got up and smacked him upside the head as well before walking over to Alexia and Matt. "I don't see our Luna anywhere. I think that was just an excuse to smack me again." Justin muttered.

"She's hiding behind Dakota, because you scared her." The purple streak girl glared at him before turning to me. "Hi, I'm Roxy, but you can call me Rox." She smiled and held out her hand.

Ok, they don't seen all bad. Maybe I can get s new start here. That's sounds nice, a new start. I decided. I will be a brave majestic armadillo!

I stepped behind Dakota and shook her hand, "I'm Pilla. It's nice to meet you." I shyly said. Rox just chuckled, " Trust me, we know who you are. Dakota can't shut up about you. Every singled second." Aww, Dakota's so cute. "I do not talk about her every second. Maybe every hour, but that's stretching it." He was trying to defend himself but failed.

"Where did she come from? Dakota you really need to lay off those cupcakes if you can hide a whole person behind you." Justin walked over to us. "Your great majesty, I am the humble Justin." He said taking a bow.

I let out a giggle. That was funny! "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, the humble Justin." I giggled out playing along. Justin let out a laugh and look at Dakota. "You better keep her. If you don't, I'll eat all your cupcakes without mercy." He playfully glared at Dakota. "And we'll help." The other three said along.

Dakota backed up in mock fear. "You wouldn't. You don't even know where they're hidden." He smirked thinking he'd won. "Behind the freezer in the nook." They all said at the same time.

"Well not anymore!" As they were bickering I looked out a window at a beautiful full moon. It was gorgeous!

A small pain shot into my legs causing me to cry out and crumple. They stopped and stared at me. Another surge of pain over came me, and I cried out again.

"Shit! She's shifting!"

I'm what?!