Drool

I woke up to the birds chirping outside and sunshine through the window. Birds are such carefree creatures, right? Everybody should want to be a bird. Well, maybe certain types of bird.

Warmth spread through my waist, and I looked down to see a huge arm wrapped around my waist. It was so warm, like blanket warm.

Dakota's arm was holding me firmly in place against his chest, and I felt his deep breath on my back. I turned to face him with his arm still around me and about melted.

His normal, stern face was melted in a gentle face, and his mouth was open and drooling a little. Awe! Wait, he had better not have drooled on me, that's would not be an awe moment.

I stared at his face more taking it all in. All of a sudden, one of his eyes popped open, and I jumped slightly causing him to chuckle. "I know I look good, but please keep the pictures to yourself."

I blushed at him catching me and squiggled under the covers hiding my face. What I didn't expect was what he was hiding. No, not that! Get your mind out of the gutters people.

Perfectly toned, bare, tan chest and he was only in boxers.

I squealed and came out of the covers just to be met by a slobbery kiss. "Kota!" I squealed again and wiped off the slobber. "Kota? Ok, I'm not going to ask, and all I did was kiss you. Just an innocent kiss." He smiled sweetly.

Yeah...no.

"Yeah, right! But you know what, I've got another place you can kiss. My butt." I smiled sweetly before going to do the bathroom and brushing my hair and teeth. Putting on black and gray camo tank top with rip jeans; I looked pretty hot, if I do say so myself.

Walking out and praying he was fully dressed, I got lucky! Once. In. My. Whole. Life. He was dressed in jeans and a simple white tee shirt that showed off his muscles. "Let us feast." I said in a fake British accent.

His eyes lit up at the mention of food, "Let us go madam." He bowed and offered his hand. He looked so weird, it was hilarious! After laughing, and laughing, and some more laughing, we finally reached the staircase to the kitchen.

Eggs and bacon waved through the air and into my nose. Oh my god! Bacon! I ran down the staircase, and I into the kitchen without even giving Dakota a warning. But it's food, food is literally something you need to survive.

"Oh, Droplet. Leave some food for me." He joked at my plate of bacon. Bacon was stacked about a inch high already, but I wasn't going to not eat it. I mean, it's bacon! Food from heavenly pigs.

Shoving my mouth with bacon, "You want some?" I opened my mouth and he looked at me like I was crazy. Well, I am glad that's confirmed. Again.

"Ew, that's like so grody!" He squealed in a fake high pitched voice. "We know you're a girl already, you don't have to sound like it." Justin said as he Matt entered the kitchen, each sporting a robe and bunny slippers.

"Says the one with bunny slippers! I mean, look at your feet." Dakota defended. They glared, "The girls got them for us, so back off!" Matt growled. "How you gonna make me, Matty, Justy?" Dakota smirked but it died as Matt threw an egg at Dakota hitting him in the chest and Justin broke one over his head.

Dakota took a waffle and frisbeed it at Matt, missing him. It missed him, but hit me! Syrup smeared all over my face and shirt, and a hint of butter in my hair, I glared at Dakota.

"Droplet, it was a accident. Please don't do anything you'll regret." I smiled at him before grabbing the waffle and frisbeed it at him, smacking him in the face. "Like that?"

Oh yeah! Food fight!

We threw food and spoons(me at Dakota) at each other until Justin accidentally threw a pancake at a very unsuspecting Rox. Yeah, he left early.

After we got yell at, with Rox saying it wasn't my fault a lot, we went to shower and change. I had syrup in my ear!

"Remember training today. We'd hate to miss it." Lune said in my brain.

I wonder what it will be like...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long, things came up, but I hope you liked it!

Buhbye!