Fly Swatter

I woke up before the alarm with Dakota's arm around my waist, and a sting in my shoulder and neck. How- ooh... Dakota marked me last night! That would explain the neck pain (because Dakota is a pain in the neck. Just kidding! Some what...) but not the shoulder.

"His mark is on your shoulder, Pilla." Lune rolled her wolf eyes, stating the obvious.  I ignored her and just laid there for a second trying to fight off the urge to see the mark. Must...be...strong!

Fail. I leaped out of Dakota's arms and raced into the bathroom. I'm so mentally weak...
I stood in front of the mirror, and decided to get dressed and brush my hair first. I finished getting dressed and opened the cabinet with the mirror on it, grabbed the brush, but when I closed it, a dark figure was standing behind me.

"Aaaaah!! Demon!! Dakota!!" I screamed whirling around and chucked my brush at the demon's head. "OW!! WHAT THE HELL?!" The demon yelled clutching his head. The demon took off his hood and revealed a very annoyed Dakota.

"Oh, hey there, Dakota. Didn't see ya there." I said nervously. Oops... "Droplet." He said in a warning voice. "Kota." I said in a nervous tone. "I'll give you five seconds to run." He said simply.

I think I left a swirl of dust back there.

I zoomed out of there in a second. Zooming down the stairs, I burst into the kitchen. Only Matt was in there, but he was so startled he dropped his toast. "Pilla! My toast!" He whined. Gasping for air, I must've looked like a madwoman.

"Don't care! Protect me!" I hissed and scampered behind Matt. Human shield. He gave me a confused look before Justin and Walker came down as well. "Why is Pilla hiding behind you? Matt?" Justin questioned.

"I don't know! She just zoomed here and made me drop my toast." Matt continued to whine about his toast. It's toast! It's not like it's a bagel! If it was a bagel, then I'd feel somewhat sorry.

"Droplet, I'm going to find you..." Dakota sang from somewhere in the house. I grabbed Justin's and Walker's shirt and put them in front me. Triple human shield. "Pilla? What have you done?!" Walker whisper-wailed.

"Droplet, come out now and nobody gets hurt. Anybody that helps you goes down with you. I will find you..." Dakota sang closer now. "I'm out!" Justin whisper-yelled and tried to bolt.

Keyword: tried.

I clung onto their shirts holding them back, "You three are not going anywhere. I go down, we all go down. Now protect me or I will tell Alexia and Rox that you left me at Dakota's mercy. Who's going to protect me?"

That got them.

"We are." They mumbled halfheartedly. "Pilla, I sense you're close. I'm going to find youuuu..." Dakota sang and he sounded so close. I'm so doomed.

Justin, Matt, and Walker shared a look. "Ready for battle, brothers?" Matt said in a strong voice. "Yes, brother. Now let's put on our battle faces." Justin said. "Same, brother. Let us arm ourselves." Walker replied as well.

So they put on their battle faces and grab their 'weapons'.

Oh golly! Their battle faces looked like constipated whales, and their weapons were spatulas and a fly swatter. "I will swat him with my mighty fly swatter, and get fly guts on him!" Justin said determined.

Oh dear goddess, help me. "Droplet, I know you're around here. Just come out and nobody gets hurt..." Dakota sang and he was so close. We waited in silence and suspense for what seemed like forever. This is worst then a horror movie! Trust me, horror movies are scary. Well, they kind of have to be otherwise they wouldn't be horror movies.

"GOTCHA!" Dakota shouted and leaped through the the door way. There was a high pitched scream, and everybody jumped. I didn't scream... Then I realized Justin was the one who screamed. Note: don't bring Justin to a scary movie.

Walker and Matt chucked their spatulas with a battle cry at Dakota, but Dakota easily dodged them. "Uh, Pillow, our fate lies in Justin's hand now." Walker said cautiously.

We're doomed.

"Droplet, just come out of the shield, and they won't get hurt." Dakota grinned evilly and walked toward us. When Dakota was a arms length away from Justin, Justin swatted Dakota's nose. "Bad werewolf!" Justin shouted and aimed to swat again.

Snatch.

We're done for.

Dakota threw the swatter on the floor, "Anybody else wants to stand between my mate and I?" They all turned toward me with sympathetic eyes.

"Sorry, Pilla." They mumbled and ran out. Those traitorous lizard toes! Dakota smirked and slowly walked over to me, "Now for your punishment." He smiled and trapped me in his arms. "Hey, Kota, you don't want to do this." I tried to reason but it was lost. "Oh, but I do."

Suddenly, his lips were on mine and we were kissing. The kiss sent fireworks into my heart, but eventually we pulled away. Dakota's kisses are a life source. "We're going to be late for school."

"I haven't seen my mark yet or brushed my hair." I pouted. "I have a brush in my car and here." He took out his phone and moved my hair off my shoulder taking a picture of it.

He showed me it and I about melted. It was cooler than a majestic armadillo!

{what her mark looks like}

"It's beautiful!" I gasped

"It's beautiful!" I gasped. He smiled, "Just like you." Awe! "Better yet I have a matching one, but we really should get to school." He said and held my hand out to the truck.

School.

More like soul sucking pit.