Blue, White, Green

Dakota didn't turn around, but his sobs stopped. Slowly (like snail slow. Turtles aren't slow. They're actually pretty fast; not cheetah fast or anything, but they aren't slow as people think. Except for tortoises, they're slow. Oops) he stood up, and turned to face me.

My bright blue eyes met with Dakota's blood shot black eyes, and everything stopped. Time and nature seemed to be frozen, and sound was muted out.

"Pilla. Droplet, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I couldn't be the right mate for you. You deserve somebody that makes you happy, and I don't think that's me. So, I understand if you reject me." He lowered his head, and I couldn't take it anymore.

"You're not very smart, are you?" I blurted out. He raised his head, and gave me a puzzled look.

"I had a choice down there. I could have chosen to die or I could have chosen a life where I didn't know what was going to happen. I choose a questionable life. Why would I choose that?"

He opened his mouth to reply, but I still have the speedy mouth power to cut him off. "I didn't choose it because I like surprises, but I do like surprises. Anyway, I choose life, because no matter what gets thrown at me I know you'll be there. I choose a life where I'm with you, because you changed me for the better. Dakota, you complete me in more ways then just a mate and friend."

He stared at me blankly before turning around and walking away into the forest. I'm not good enough, he just walked away. He finally realized I'm too broken. I closed my eyes and just stood there for a minute letting the light wind blow through my hair.

"Pilla, you're not too broken. He loves you, remember?" Lune's voice jumped into my mind. He loved me when he thought I was dead. Difference. I countered and turned away from the forest, staring at the sky.

After about five minutes, I sighed. Suddenly, my vision went black and I felt a cloth being tied around my eyes. Before I could react I was being scooped up into someone's arms and being carted off.

I screamed so loud I heard my kidnapper wince. Ah, so they're a werewolf. I opened my mouth to scream again, but a big hand clamped over my mouth making my scream come out muffled.

That's when I started to kick and hit. I used all my human strength and some of Lune's to try to get out my kidnapper's hold, but he shifted me so my arms were trapped and they tightened their grip on my legs. Not enough to hurt me, enough I couldn't move them.

Crud. I'm being kidnapped right after I wanted to be saved. How ironic, truly. Suddenly,  my kidnapper stopped and gently set me on my feet. Running was what my legs wanted to do, but my brain knew I wouldn't go very far unless I took off the blindfold.

I reached to take off the blindfold, but my kidnappers hands gently grabbed my wrists and laid then back by my side. Seriously, this person doesn't get that kidnapping isn't supposed to pleasant. I thought, but hey, I shouldn't complain.

The blindfold was suddenly removed, and what I saw almost brought me to tears. Happy tears, not sad, gloomy, miserable tears.  Happy 'you got a pony' tears.

Dakota stood in front of me in nice clothes, holding a blindfold and flowers in his hands. His smile lit up my eyes, and I looked where we were at. We were at a beautiful waterfall that was decorated in lights and candles. A small table was placed for two, and food was covering it.

I placed my hand over my mouth; it was so beautiful! "Dakota-" I started but I got cut off. "Do you like it? Did I pick a bad place?" He looked at me worried. "Dakota, I... I love it." He smiled, and handed three fake roses. One was white, one was blue, and one was green.

"I got you three fake roses, because they each represent a memory.The blue rose represents the first time I saw you. It's blue because when I first saw your eyes, they trapped me in their ocean, and I knew I never wanted to leave you. They're fake, because they'll last forever just like I want this to last forever."

"The white rose is the first time I saw you smile. It's white because you light up my world when you smile."

He stopped. "There's three roses. What does the green one mean?" I asked my curiosity getting the better of me.

He grinned, "The green one? Oh, that one. That represents me saying this for the first time."

"I love you, Droplet."