You Think

I got myself out of the hospital, and I made my way to our bed room. I tried to think of a good explanation why Dakota just left me. Was it because I stank? No, we already had that conversation.

Oh you probably think I'm kidding...but I'm not. We actually had a whole conversation about how we wouldn't leave each other no matter how bad one of us stank. I'm still not sure I fully agreed on that one.

I reached the door, and I could hear Dakota's heavy breathing. I almost pushed open the door, but I hesitated. He seemed so angry. He seemed...murderous.

"Don't fear your mate because of your past, Pilla. He loves you more than his own life, so please just open the door." Lune spoke wisely.

I closed my eyes and push down the door. My eyes were greeted with a sight. Dakota just stood in the middle of the room with gold ringed eyes staring at me.

The spark of fear ignited in me, and I desperately tried to smother it. I put on my brave face wiping any emotion off it and took a step forward. "Kota? Please calm down. Then we can talk." I say steadily.

His gold ringed eyes stare at me as if calculating my movements. "Pilla, you should leave. I'm not safe to be around right now. Please go. I don't want to hurt you." His panicked voice filtered through the air as he turned his back on me.

Something snapped.

I don't know if it was this event or all the others combined, but I snapped. Grabbing the closest breakable thing near me, a vase, I slammed it against the floor. Glass scattered, which some ended up cutting into my leg.

I didn't feel a thing.

Dakota whirled around alarmed, and I knew my face was eerily calm. "Dakota, you listen and you listen good. I've faced pain and hurt everyday since forever. You think a little death note is going to get me. You think a little shove here and there is going to hurt me. Or my almost rapist popping up again. I can handle all that. What I can't handle is my mate, the person I love, turning his back on me. So you need to straighten up right now or I get Poppy to come over." I growl.

Dakota looks at me in shock. Yeah, yeah, I know I was a majestic armadillo right there. Please hold the applause.

He closed his eyes and they switch the his beautiful green eyes. "God Droplet, I'm so sorry. I was just so angry that they threatened what's mine." he apologizes and rushes over and hugs me. No, talk that back. Crushes the air out of me.

"Kota...need ai...r." I gasp out. He loosens his hold but doesn't let me go. We just stand there for awhile, in each other's arms, for what seems like days. I don't know why he is still hugging me. I mean, I reek.

Eventually we break apart. He looks at me, "You're bleeding." He states worried. I shrug, "Must've got cut when I threw that vase down. Sorry about that by the way." I apologize.

He flashes his beautiful smile at me, and I can't help smiling back. His face slowly turns to a frown. "Go take a shower and when you're done I'll fix your cuts up. Plus I need to call the gang. We need to figure out this note."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!!!!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!!!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in months. I just got really busy, but the main part is I left the last chapter off with something I had difficulty trying to find the right scene to continue. But I'm back.

Now I'm gone.

Buhbye!