Rouge?

Dakota rushed over and ripped me away from him causing me to fall on my butt. Poppy already left to give me some space with Walker.

Walker growled like Dakota did deep and threatening, and his normal brown eyes changed into red. He roughly shoved Dakota out of the way and rushed over to me. "Pilla! Are you ok?" I nervously nodded.

Walker's eyes were the color of the wolf's eyes that tried to attack me, just less crazy and bloodthirsty. Bad memories.

Walker hugged me, but I tensed up. "Pilla? What wro-". He was cut off by Dakota's growl. "Get your filthy hands off her! If you don't, I'll slowly torture you until you can't breathe."

Dakota ripped Walker off me again and punched him in the nose. Blood splattered all over the hall and me.

What?

I gasped, "Dakota?! What the hell is wrong with you?! He's my friend and you..." I was at a loss of words. "Dakota Airon, I can't believe I'm mated to you!" I shot off the floor to where Walker was holding his nose.

"Pillow, it doesn't hurt that bad. I'm fine." Walker mumbled through his bloody hand. I stared at Dakota in disgust, disappointment, anger, disbelief, sadness.

"Droplet? I- he touched you and he's a rouge." He looked at me in disbelief.

"So!? I don't even know what that means, but I know that Walker would never hurt me! He was there for me when it happened! I get that you're protective of me, but you over stepped your boundaries today! Don't talk to me until you can finally understand!"

Tears pooled in my eyes and my heart actually hurt. Not the dramatic 'oh, my heart aches' that some girl use to describe a breakup, no, it actually hurt as though little pins were being poked into it.

I couldn't stand the look of pain on Dakota's face. I couldn't stand the stares. I couldn't stand the whispers. I couldn't stand myself right then.

Escape.

I ran as fast as I could using Lune's speed out of that pit with tears flying out of my eyes. I ran through the woods, and to the only place I cared about right now.

My kingdom.

Barging through the door, I couldn't take it any more and collapsed on the dusty floor. I couldn't even make it to the recliner. Cry and cry, cry, cry, cry. I curled up into a ball and just cried.

What I cried for:
One: My life. How much it sucked.
Two: Betrayal. Dakota hurt me and I don't know what to do.
Three: Walker. He was so ok with being hurt, like it was normal.
Four: Loneliness. Dakota won't want me anymore.

DAKOTA'S POV

My heart hurts and I knew I might have just lost my droplet. I'm so fucking stupid! She ran out leaving me with the rouge.

His nose stopped bleeding, and he wiped the blood off his lip. He watched her leave with pain in his eyes as well, "You know alpha, she must've really loved you, because she would never cry. Not even when they almost beat her to death. The only I've ever seen her cry like that was when-". He shut himself up.

When what?!

"What's your name and business here, rouge?" I growled hiding the pain in my heart. "Walker Tomp, I came to visit my friend. I'm sorry for trespassing, last time I was here the old alpha let me stay. I just figured he was still in power." He shrugged.

"And your friend is Pilla?" He looked at me like duh. His eyes widen for a second with fear, "Shit! Pilla! We need to get her! I'm sorry alpha but I must go!" He said before sprinting out.

What the fuck?

PILLA'S POV

I don't know how long I was on that spot just crying, but after awhile I felt a hand touch my back. "Pillow? Please, stop crying. It hurts the soul I don't have." Walker rubbed my back. Awe, he still trying to make me smile.

A smile crept onto my lips, and I hugged him tightly. He picked me up and put me back on my feet. "Walker, it hurts my heart." I sniffed. Eww, so much snot in my nose. Yucky!

"You have to forgive him. He was just trying to protect his mate...you." I stared at him. "What's a rouge and why is it so bad?" I asked. I need answers, right now.

He sighed, "A rouge is normally a bad wolf that's gone crazy and hungry for blood. They get kicked out of their packs when they do something horrible like murder." Murder?

"Walker, who did you kill?" I ask scared. I started to slowly back away, "No! Pilla, I haven't killed anybody. My parents were rouges so that made me a rouge." He chuckled.

Oh.

I opened my mouth to reply, when I heard a several loud howls close to the library. They weren't friendly howls either.

"Shit! Pilla, we got company and they ain't friendly!"