Not X Just X a X Game

This could not be a good idea.

"Perhaps I should invite Seira instead," Rukei offered hesitantly.

"I'm 99.9% sure Seira is Flask now," Killua countered, already irritated by the argument between the three of them, "So we can't do that. It's dangerous."

"And inviting Chrollo Lucilfer isn't?" She retorted.

He rolled his eyes and shoved his hands into his pockets, "But Kurapika said that he was 100% sure that he's a fake."

Gon hummed, looking up from his binder to the other two, "Who is it, then?"

"Well, it's probably a member of the Troupe."

"Why would a member of the Troupe be here?"

"Maybe to beat the game?"

"Then wouldn't they have used their own name?"

Their reasoning was going nowhere and Killua sighed as they had returned right back where they started. "That's true."

Goreinu had offered them a way out of the circle with one of the cards he had on hand. "We can use Sight Vision. If that person isn't here to beat the game, they won't bother collecting cards."

It had turned up that 'Chrollo Lucilfer' only had six cards in their free slots all regarding food or water. "This guy's not even trying."

"That makes it easier to invite them," Goreinu concluded though Rukei couldn't completely agree to the statement. She was pretty sure the Troupe would like to rip her and all her friend's apart and probably would have if their leader wasn't bound to Kurapika's Nen.

Gon turned around, putting on a condition on Goreinu's suggestion, "But if it really is a member of the Troupe, we won't invite them. We'll just ask a few questions."

"Then don't bother," Killua scoffed at the idea with tone that sounded just a bit too snarky for Gon to sit still with, "Since it's definitely one of them."

"Finding out who they are is important but I'd rather learn why they're here!" Gon exclaimed which made Killua declare him as even more of an idiot.

The boy finally raised his voice as he got up in Gon's face. "Are you stupid?! You're gonna ask them why they're here? They aren't gonna tell you!"

"Yeah, I'm an idiot!" Gon shot back immediately to show Killua exactly how much Gon cared, annunciating every word in a funny way, "I'm an idiot, so I'm. Still. Gonna. Ask!"

"Ugh, Rukei, you say something to him," Killua turned around exasperatedly.

She blinked dumbly before continuing in an unimpressed tone, "What? When did I become a part of this?"

"What do you mean 'when did I become a part of this'?!" he demanded and in frustration he threw his hands up in the air, "Y'know what? Fine! Do whatever you want!"

"I sure will!" Gon declared, snatching up an Accompany card, "I'm off then!"

"Knock yourself out."

Hyoshi had been watching fairly quietly with his arm in the sling but he had to notice that, "You guys really fight a lot more than I thought you would."

Gon held up his card to teleport but not before sharing a very short spat with Killua that consisted of no comprehensible words and sounded more like angry growling.  

They landed somewhere surrounded by a thick mist, and by the placid and quiet lapping of water a little ahead, somewhere near a pond or stream. A blurred figure was concealed by the fog standing a couple yards away from them. She couldn't tell which Troupe member was there, or wether the figure was a Troupe member at all.