Unexpected X Power

At the call of a snap, the Nen beasts surrounding the court returned to Razor one by one in flashes of purple; the power and aura was being poured back into him. His next throw was going to be his true strength, most probably incomparable to his last.

But they were prepared for it.

She quickly asked Gon if his vision was clear enough with herself in front of him as she moved her head to the side, also double checking Trace's target mark on the ground directly beneath them. He responded positively and she focused her eyes back forward on the incoming projectile.

Instead of being thrown, it was sent down with a fearsome spike, but Rukei didn't have the time or energy to be disheartened or frightened. All she could think about was painting the arrow like symbol across the ball the instant it made contact with Gon's fingers. Trace snapped into effect directly afterward, coming with a sudden strain on her mind. As expected, changing the direction and force of the ball was far more difficult than moving a stationary object and with Razor's ridiculous power on top of that...

But she could do it!

Some invisible force was hammering through her skull and currently trying to smash through her focus; to hold it off she grit her teeth and dug her nails into her hand. A blurry wave passed over her vision but she could hold it togeth- now!

She immediately cut off Trace's connection right before Hisoka released Bungee Gum that kept the ball in Gon's hands despite the object's complicated pull, force, and power that she attempted to burn off. The ball came to a stop all together, now completely ragged, worn, and stained with blood, but firmly set in between Gon's fingers. They caught it.

A burst of cheers erupted from the sidelines as Gon held up the ball victoriously as she let out a shaky, relieved sigh underneath a small smile. She gripped her head with one hand to help ease the dizziness a little, and used the other to high-five her friends; she had to stop herself just as she was about to slap Killua's hand remembering exactly what condition it was in, so the only thing she could do was give him a "good work" despite the intense and demanding job he just pulled off for them.

They turned their minds towards the issue at hand. Now that Razor had taken back his Nen beasts, Gon was going to need even more power than his last throws to take down the Game Master. Any ghosts or wisps of doubts burned up completely under the towering burst of orange aura that lit up Gon's eyes with a determined and unshaken fire paired with an unwavering smile.

"Killua," Gon called out to his partner, looking up from his fist, "I'm going all out."

The boy would not have his resolve questioned in the slightest. "You'd better! Hold back, and I'll beat you up!"

Flaring aura spiraled down into Gon's fist as he began the chant of what used to be a simple child's game. "First comes rock! Rock... Paper...," Gon smashed the explosive Nen punch into the ball, "Rock!"

When everyone thought that Razor was attempting the old trick of receiving it upwards again, a rush of wind whipped past her, carried by the ball headed straight for Gon. Gon would not dodge- he would never dodge, but the energy that had been sapped out of him by his determination saved him as he collapsed to the ground unconscious.

"Not quite yet."

With Bungee Gum, Hisoka sent the ball flying back which Razor accepted, up for a game of rallying only to realize that he couldn't sent it back. The ball with it's ridiculous impact remained stuck on Razor's wrists, forcing the man out of bounds.

"Razor, catching the ball while out of bounds is against the rules! You're out! Which makes Team Gon the winner of this match!"

Gon slowly cracked open an eye upon hearing applause and yells of victory, and Rukei filled him in on the few seconds he missed as he sat up. "Oh, so Hisoka finished the job."