Lost

Paul pov

I was walking home from my work; I was tired and couldn't wait to see my husband. It's been a long and boring day, I just stood there, watching doors and stagings. Having to lock and unlock some guns or something. Making orders from my boss and going to meetings.

I sigh, rubbing my temples in annoyance. I was walking to my car, passing a hidden park. I hear a small baby crying, I turned around and saw a small baby laying face first under a tree. He looked pale, and sick. I question why he was here and where is his parents. I walk towards the child and pick him up off the ground. The baby was still crying as the rain hit him on the head, his face was half burnt and scabbed. "Sh sh. It's ok don't cry, it's ok.. Where's your mommy?" He cried harder. 'why did I think he would answer.' I walk to my car with my jacket rapped around the baby keeping him warm.

I ran back to the car. He was in my lap while I drive home, he was wearing a seat belt, being safe. I made it home, and brought him inside. "Babe where were you! You where gone for two hours!" I was greeted by my hot husband, Patryck. He was so scared. "Who are you holding!?" He asked waking towards me with worried eyes, they locked on the baby in my arms. "Calm down babe, I'm sorry I took long, I was walking to my car and this baby caught my eye, he was alone." Patryck cocked a eye brow in confusion. "Honey, it's nice you brought this homeless baby, but we can't take care of him, neither of us has experience. Tomorrow​ we should go by the adoption clinic and sign him in." He suggested.

He was going to grab the child from my hand, but I pulled away from him; not letting him touch him. "N-no Pat, don't You see! This can be a big jump in our marriage, us, having a baby in our hands! Come on, we've been together for seven years! And you know how much I wanna have a baby.." I mumbled, holding the child closer to my chest. Patryck was silent, then signed. "Ok, we can keep him. But let me see him, he needs to take a bath." I smile softly and carefully giving him in his arms, when he was, the baby grabbed onto Patryck's shirt; he looked so cute. Patryck walked up the stairs holding the small one close, I followed closely behind the too, even staring at Pat's butt a little, maybe a lot, It looks nicee. Patryck started the bath with warm water, undressed the kid; he struggled a bit, but it was over quickly. He soon put him in the bath. "Aw, he's kinda cute.." Pat smiled washing him gently, then grabbed a small cup besides the tub, filled it with water and pored it on the kid, who squealed softly. "He's so small."

Patryck giggled softly, taking out the wet baby. "Hey Paul, do we have baby clothes?" He asked. I taped my chin. "I don't think so.." He looked back at the baby, noticing how he shivered, cold. "Can you check in the basement." "Yep."

Patryck Pov

I looked at the small little baby, still shivering. He looked like he was about to cry. "Aw baby its ok, Paul will find warm clothes for you, ok?" I rub his small feet, he stopped whimpering and calmed down a bit. 'wow he really is really cute, I wonder why he was left alone..he's so cute..' Paul soon came back with my old baby clothes. "Here, it looks warm." I take it from his hands and thanked him, quickly putting it on the small one. Then rememberd, we don't have diapers.. I quickly took the clothes off again. "What are you doing?"asked Paul. "We need diapers, can you go to the store and get a box please." I asked trying to calm down the naked baby in my arms.

"Uh sure..." He questioned me as he walked away, to the door and closed it behind him. I turn back to the small naked baby; who was still crying. "I know I know, its cold without any clothes, but you'll have to get used to it. When you grow up, your wife, husband anything, if you do have a husband; I will still love you, even if you aren't my baby...yet." I start playing with his small feet, they were really cute, I missed seeing baby feet; My brother just got married to a nice man named Tim, they soon adopted a baby girl named Bexley; she was so small, I was obsessed with her, she had tiny hands and feet. Now looking at the baby, makes me even more attracted to it. I love him.

A few minutes later my husband came home holding a big box of diapers, two Binky's, a baby bottle and baby food. "Sorry I thought I should of brought more." He apologized setting the supplies on the couch and flopped down resting. "Thank you." I give him a peck on the cheek and walked upstairs with the box in my other arm. I quickly change him, he was all warm again; he started giggling, breaking my heart a bit. 'we're keeping this kid.' I walked back downstairs sitting next to my sleepy husband, he smiled softly resting his head on my shoulder. "Do you love this baby?" I ask looking down at the now sleeping baby in my arms. "of course, he's so small."

"I want him." Paul looked at me with big blue eyes. "Y-you mean!" I nod. "We can go tomorrow."