Pretty good

Patryck was perfect with 'Tord' that was his name so far. I don't think I like it, but I didn't say anything yet; we might not get custody of him, I'm trying to insure Patryck that we will but it will be more difficult than we thought. "Do you really think we'll, ya know.. Get to have Tord?"
"Babe you know I'm trying, and I'll do anything for you!" Patryck glanced down at Tord who was sitting on his lap, eating his foot. He sighed and took the foot out of his mouth and picked him up facing him, Tord smiled and did a cute little laugh trying to grab Patryck's face. "I know you'll do anything for me, and I love you for that, but what if we can't adopt him." "Then we don't get him and he returns to the real mom, but we can still have a child right?" Patryck nodded. "It wouldn't be the same. He loves me, he loves you too." He handed Tord to me, he giggled softly struggling to grab one of my eyebrows. He was really cute, but a baby is a baby; nothing would be different.. Expect we both are attached to him, and if we did get another baby and name him Tord nothing will be the same. "You're right babe, it wouldn't be the same.." I grab ahold of his hands. " We need to go to the adoption home, ask for information about the mother, and find why did she leave him behind."

Time skip~

"So, I don't have much information about this kiddo. He wasn't sent to this  home, no info at all, But can we take custody of this little boy." The lady says writing on paper.

"No! This is our little boy and we aren't losing him!" Paul yelled bringing the baby closer to his chest being overprotective. "N-no babe she meant to like, research on him." Patryck  indemnify taking the baby from him and carefully giving him to the office lady; Tord started to wail a small bit trying to grab his dad's, he was scared, no one else held him except his daddy's. "It's ok baby she'll take care." Pat sweetly says as he lightly squeezed his soft hand, calming him a tiny bit; but he was still quietly crying. "I can already tell you two are going to be perfect dad's."