Sex life with a child (part 1)

+Smut+

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

As the two dads were under the sheets, letting out their inner freak; the two body's rubbing on each other with sweat and drool roll of their body's. The sweet noise of moans, squeals, and begs from Patryck as Paul was slamming into him. (Kill me)

" Paul..Please.." Pat begged the shorter male on top of him to go faster. Paul smirked softly at he's whining partner and stared to stop; making Patryck grind on him, trying to make him go again. Paul trusted hard, startling the man; he let out a load squeal, but quickly shut himself up.

Paul kept going in hard making it impossible for Patryck to keep quiet. "Daddy!" A little innocent voice came from the side of the two; They both jumped from the outburst causing Pat to push Paul off of him, he fell off the bed in a thump. "Tordy, oh my goodness what are you doing out of your crib?!" Tord just blinked as he watched his dad trying to put on his boxers, when they were on; he picked up the kid and sat him on his lap.

Paul was still on the ground, tangled into the sheets trying to make himself free. Pat walked past him with Tord in his arms. It took Patryck five minutes to come back in the room; Paul was standing in the middle with his dick out. Patryck blushed at his nude hubby. "Babe.." Paul sneered and walked over to the blushy boy dragging his finger on his chest, flirting with him. "Oh come on hon don't act like you don't like this.~"

Paul reached behind him grabbing his little ass. (IT'S 4 I'M THE MORNING AND I'M WRITING GAY SHIT! HELP.) Patryck bit his lip and softly regrets him and his seductive ways. "I'm not in the mood anyone.." He took Paul's hand off his butt and flopped on his bed.

Paul followed, giving him a slap on the ass just for fun. "Fine, but you owe me next time." Pats face dropped. "I-i was kidding.. L-love you.." Paul rubbed his neck. "Paul, you know I love you and I would make love with you everyday.. But.."

"But.?" I repeated waiting for him to go on. "We both know we wouldn't have time, with the kid an all..." I nod in agreement, I knew it would be impossible for me and Pat to have alone time with a kid in our hands; but I signed up with this.. It will be worth it in the end.

"I'm sorry hon.." He apologized. "It's fine baby." Paul have him a soft peck on the cheek getting a kiss back in return. They both laid back in the bed and cuddled.

+NEXT COCK BLOCK-I-I MEAN NEXT DAY+

It was night again, the baby was in the crib and Patryck was on top of Paul's crotch lightly bouncing. The soft moans and groans filled the room with love, Paul pushed a strain of hair out of Patryck's face to get a better look. He pulled the man on him close so they could lock lips; "mhuh Paul..b-big.." Pat could only breath out those words making Paul chuckle. "Heh something wrong?" A cry came from the other room.

Paul growled madly and helped Pat off of him, and watched him put on boxers to walk out. He laid back and looked at the cracked celling, he waited for his husband to come back; five minutes came by, ten minutes, then an hour. 'where is he?' Paul got up, looking for his baby. (I'm so bad at this !w!)

He found him in the baby's room, on the rocking chair with Tord is his arms; they were both passed out. I come closer to the two, my heart melted when I was the damages on Patryck's face. Bags under his eyes, he started to grow small flickering gray hairs; he's only 24! I mean I look worse then him but, he doesn't deserve all this; having a kid is hard..

I debated if I should grab Tord and put him in the crib, but he could wake up and cry; it takes forever for us to put him to sleep and I don't want any stress for Patryck. But if I leave them Patryck will wake up to a sore back. I try to slowly take Tord out of Patryck's arms, he woke up and softly started to cry. "Shh, baby it's ok~" I swoon at the baby, calming him down. I put him down and picked up Patryck bridle style into our room.

The next day

Me and Patryck were in the kitchen fixing up food; I still and needs for him and wanted to tell, but I feel like that would put stress on him. "Paul? Are you ok?." Pat asked.

"Hm! Oh, oh ya I'm...fine.." I wasn't fine, I was tired and horny. "You sure? Because you're kinda.. Burning your bacon." I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and of course like Pat has said, my food was to a crisp. I groan in annoyance. " Thanks for telling me." I grumble scraping the burnt bacon of the pan into the trash. "I-im sorry honey..." I groan in annoyance in response; walking out of the kitchen. "Wait baby I'm sorry!" Patryck whined chasing after me and grabbing my hand, I swatted his hands away. "Why do you keep saying sorry!?" I yelled at him, he jumped and cradle himself; tears in the corners of his brown eyes. I walked away from him and up the stairs.

"Why are you being so cranky?!" Patryck yelled at me, growled at him and turned to him; my blood was boiling and I couldn't control myself. " Why are you being so annoying!?" His face dropped and tears stared to form. 'shit.' Tord started to cry, me and Patryck stayed still; our eyes were still on each other, I could tell all of this thoughts and emotions and they were fucked up! "G-get out!" He pointed at the door and everything, there was no way out of this.

I didn't move a muscle, I was scared of him. That's never happened to me; and it's making it worse because Tord is still crying! "C-can I go calm down Tord?"

"No get out!" He grabbed my wrist and pushed me out.

'God damn you Tord...'