troubled daddy

"Hello Willow, hello Hue!" Patryck greeted the two couples. "And hello Edward."

"Hi Mr Patryck wheres Tord?" "In his room." Edd inside holding a red box and went upstairs, Willow and hue walked inside greeting Paul also.

Edd and Tord

"Tord - Tord! Look what I got for you!" Edd raised into his best friends room with glee, Edd just got a new toy for Tord and couldn't wait to give it to him. Tord popped out from under his bed. "Edd!" They both hug and pulled away, Tord noticed the box in his room. "What's that?" Edd smiled big. "Close your eyes!" Tord doesn't hesitate, he jumped as he felt the box in his arms.

"Ok, open." Tord set the box on the floor and opened, his eyes widen as he saw the best thing ever got, besides his red llama of course. "A robot!" And it's my favorite color, red!" Tord jumped in glee and gave him a big hug; even a little kiss. Edd blushes when Tord pulled away and started to take out the toy from the package, it was strange for Edd; it's not like he's never seen anyone kiss infront of him before, his parents would always kid infront oh him, even Tord's dad's. "What was the kiss for." Tord shrugged.

"Well I see my dad kiss my other Daddy when he brings him flowers." There was a pause. "Should we kiss more?" Tord nodded. "It's nice." Edd agreed.

"I wanna show my daddy's!" Tord races down stairs with Edd, they make it down the stairs into the living room. "Where's dad he needs too be here to see this!" Paul walked in with hue and took a seat next to their lovers. "Look what eddy got me!" He showed the toy to the parents, they all smile at the excited boy; Willow and hue extanged smirks knowing they got the right one.

Tord kissed Edd on the cheek, he blushed at the contract and covered his red chubby face with his hands. Willow and hue awed at the small boys, Paul chuckled and wrapped a arm around Patryck who wasn't as thrilled about the two..

{Time skip}

It was night time, the gold's left and they were tired. "Did you have fun with Edd?" Tord nodded slipping into his onies with help of his father. "Mhm! It was awesome how he got me a robot!" Tord squeezed the red toy and walked to the bed." Ya ya.. Um well can I ask you something, it's about that kiss."

"Sure!" Patryck held Tord and sat him on his small red/yellow bed; Patryck hesitates on his topic." Do you.. Like Edd?" Tord's eyes glistening with glee and smiles with a fast nod. "He's my best friend of course I like him!" The troubled dad cringed knowing that the small son wouldn't of gotten his question. "No, I mean um like...uhh oh! You know how your father kisses me and tells me he loves me?" Tord nodded. "Well that's called love, when we were dating we did time same thing, but said like until we were ready to say love. 4 years later of dating he proposed, I was so in love. 3 months later our wedding came to prove we were in love! Then we were kinda ready for a baby. I think I rambled on a bit, but Tord, what you and Edd have is friend ship; best friend who care
Of one another, you can rely on him, he's
Someone you can cry on his shoulder." Tord stared at Patryck, then his eyes fell somewhere else in the room.

"But what if I fall in love with him.." Pat looked at the clock, it was pass both their bedtimes. He laid the boy down and tucked him I'm. "You'll know." He give him I kiss on the head.

When Patryck went into his and Paul's room, Pat expected the old man be to asleep; he was just laying there. "We need to talk." Patryck nodded and slowly walked to the bed and cuddled into the chubby man. Paul wrapped his arms around Patryck's waist pulling him close enough to were their noses touched. "Are you ok about Edd and Tord?" Pat looks past the man and went silent; thinking. "I don't know.." 

Paul sighed. "Why?"

"I don't want him to get hurt like we did.." Silence between them because akward for the troubled man as tears slowly wrippled into his brown eyes. Paul kisses Patryck softly and lovingly, slowly brushing it with his fingers. "I know it's hard to be different, but the world has changed from back then! Years from now; when he a teen, he will find more people like him; no one will hurt him.. I promise."