brothers help others

Pat, Pay, and Tim went separate ways. They've haven't talked or anything with socializing. Paul have noticed how gloom and sad Patryck was, Paul worked with Tord alone because he didn't want to bother. Tord missed his daddy, he would try to go into the bedroom when Pat was inside, but quickly was kicked out and handed to Paul. "Honey I don't know what happened with you guys but I don't think you should hide from Tord, you're his dad! He'll look back at this day and remember the day his father's didn't say a word to each other." Pat nodded and took Tord into his arms, watching the baby look at him in the eyes and giggle.  A part of him needed to leave, but he couldn't just leave his baby's. Patryck kissed his forehead and nuzzled his cheek.

"You want to tell me what happened?" Paul asked. Patryck nodded and took the to into their room; settled on the bed and told everything. Paul cringed at the story. "I love you but.. He's kinda right, you never cared for me. Then out of no where, you love me? Why?" Patryck shrugged acting like he didn't know the answer; he did want to say, but he didn't want to make things worse. Paul placed a hand onto his and made Patryck look up at him. Patryck signed and looked down at his son that was gumming at his leg.

Paul chucked and picked him up; placing him on his leg, bobbing him on his leg. Paul still waited for a answer, Patryck sighed and hesitantly told. "I-i don't know...I mean I do, but I don't want you to leave me." Paul was shocked, why would Pat even think about Paul leaving him! He would never. "I would never leave you." Paul gripped Patryck's hand and flipped it so you could see the wedding band. "You see this? When I put this on your finger, I meant forever." 

Patryck wiped away a tear and nodded. "I don't know why I did it, but I was jealous! You and Pay seemed so happy and in love, I was scared you guys would leave me like.." "you and I do to pay?"

Patryck nodded.

Paul got up and walked away. "Wait Paul please don't leave me!" Patryck got on his hands and knees begging; Paul turned around and cocked an eyebrow seeing his husband on the ground was questioning. "Huh? babe get up, I'm not leaving you.." Paul grabbed Patryck, helping him up. "B-but you're leaving me.."

Paul pov

I shake my head and led him to the closet. "No, no. I'm getting dressed." I pull out a vest for Patryck to wear; and handed it to him. "What are we doing?" I take out a black button up shirt and a red tie. "We are going to help out pay, get dressed."