Making friends

Patryck's pov

Things are going to be a hassle! Today Tord has a play date with his new friend Edd. Me and Paul are going to have our own dates with the parents, me and my brother are going out for lunch and might go on double date's with him and his husband. I woke up really early so I could set things up; I made cookies for us, put up a play pin full of toys and blankets for the boys, I needed to look classy for them, but not TOO classy ya know!

I looked at myself in the mirror and decided what to wear. "Is red a good color? I mean I did wear this when we first met and I don't want them to think I'm a slob! What about a blue tee? I don't look good in blue. Ugh." I threw the shirt into the bed where Paul was and woke him up. "Hon what are you doing up early?" He asked, plucking the tee off his face. "I don't look good in anything!"

"What? You look great in everything, especially this; you look hot in blue." He flirted trying to make me feel better, it helped a bit.."You're just saying that."

He chucked softly and kisses my face. " I wouldn't lie to you, if I did I wouldn't have you to love." My lips curve softly into a smile and kissed him back, we kiss for a few minutes until Tord woke up cranky. "I'll go get him, you put in that shirt." Paul demanded me as he walked out the room, I look at the shirt and put it on. I look in the mirror and smiled at myself looking kinda.. Cute. This shirt is cute.

Paul walks back in with Tord in arms crying softly; I take him from Paul, letting him change. "What's wrong baby boy." I kiss his face softly trying to calm him down, he does and trying to grab my nose, I nuzzle my nose on his cheek. "Done." Paul says groggy, yawning and wiping away the sleepys. He had his signature red turtle neck sweater, and those same purple jeans on; what was funnier is Paul has his boxers over his pants. 'Silly Billy' I put Tord down on his baby seat and walk to Paul zipping down his pants. "Ah Pat no the baby's in here!" He stopped my hands.

"Do you realize what you're wearing?" I ask my blushing husband. He looked down at himself and blushed some more. I continued helping him take off his pants, it's nice to know Paul was wearing underpants under his jeans too; we wouldn't want to show Tord his dad's private area at a young age. Paul wasn't wearing any pants and went to the closet finding new ones; this makes me feel weird and Paul is the one who usually does this but, I couldn't help myself and stared at his ass he got his jeans on. He turned around and faced me, I knew my face was red and I was frozen.

"Were you.."

"No I wasn't." I cut him off. "I think I just saw you.." He continued. "I wasn't!" I brushed him off and picked up Tord, he dropped his raddle while picking him up. I bent down to grab it for him, but paul got to it first. I look up at him with an annoyed look, he was sexually smirking. I try to grab it, he moved it away; I try again, he moved it again. "Paul give it.. Please." He smiled softly and gave it to me,I gave it to Tord and he happily shook it. "I wasn't looking at you. I finally clammed, he just rolled his eyes and walked out the room.

"What up with this?" Paul asked as he made it to the bottom of the stairs; seeing the play pin with toys. "Tord's play buddie is coming soon, and I want a fun first impression." The door bell rings. "Yay it's them!" I hurry to the door and opened, behind was hue, Willow and Edd in his mom's arms. "Hello Mr and Mrs gold, how are you?" I asked, opening the door for the two.

They walk in happily and looked around the house, examining the decorations I have put up the first day we've moved in. "You're house is so beautiful, I love the decay." She complemented the house and took a seat on the black couch, her husband followed. I sit next to her so Tord and Edd could be close to each other, they looked at each other; they didn't move, just looked.

"Auh." Edd says trying to grab at Tord's baby clothes. "Aww." We all coon. "Why don't we put the two in the play pin and I get us sandwiches. Willow followed me setting the two down, we watched a bit and giggled as Edd crawled over to Tord and touched his leg. I turn and watched as Willow took a video of our sons.

"You video tape Edd?" I questioned her. "Well of course, I tape all the important moments; like his first walk, birth, the first time ell got to meet her baby brother. You know, my plan is to send all his moments to grown up Edd, and he and his friends can see!" I smiled at the idea, I should start doing that to. "That's such a cute idea, I should start doing that, I have a spare camera!" We walked the the kitchen to grab the snacks. "It's so fun."

Tord and Edd pov

Tord sat playing with a rolling toy. Edd was across from him watching Tord play, Edd was holding a knitted plush cat his grandma gave to him when he was born. He loved it so much. Edd crawled over to Tord and shoved his stuff animal in his face startling Tord making him fall over, he started to cry. Edd crawled on Tord and fell asleep on him. Tord is confused.