Tord.

It's been a long month but we finally got something! Apparently Tord's parents were both very abusive, they would trow bottles near him so glass would shatter all over him and cut him. They even poured alcohol on his face and lit him with a match burning half of his face. Sadly they abandoned him in the cold.

Now because the parents were abusive we can finally have custody of Tord! Patryck couldn't be happier, he was running everywhere seeing if everything was baby proofed. "Ok this is blocked that one is to. Am I missing something.. THE ONE UP STAIRS!" He raced up stairs then quickly came back. "Was it blocked." He nodded.

"But I think we should get rid of all the cords in the room." He suggested walking over to me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "What?! But that's where my computer is, where will it go?"

"I'm sorry babe, but we don't want the baby to choke!" He said trying to explain how the baby might die, it didn't make much sense. But I just agreed with him so he didn't have to worry much, I tell him I will move the cords after we get the kid. He looked better.

On our way to the adoption home Patryck was telling me how much he will love and cuddle the baby, I nodded in agreement. My mind was somewhere else, I was honestly scared to have a child. Yes in the beginning I begged for the kid but now I'm scared that I'm not going to be a good dad. What if he hates me when he grows up, I don't want him to leave us when we grow old and we can't take care of ourselves.

"Boop." Patryck booped my nose getting my attention. I smile softly and take hold of his hand and squeezed softly. He did the same; giving a slight kiss. I calmed down and payed attention to what pat was saying.

We make it to our destination and walked inside. "Hello there how can I help you?" The front desk lady asked as she held her own hand and gave us a friendly smile. "Hi! Um me and my husband were here last month for our son 'Tord'." Her facial changed to a confused look and gives us a strange look. I growl softly hating how people still judge others who love the same sex, come on it's just love! She looked at her laptop and asked for Tords name again. "Tord."

She nodded and typed something. "Can I ask you something?" She attention was on me. "Do you know what Tord's real name was before we found him?" Her eyebrow arched and glanced at the screen then smugged. " I'm not supposed to tell you two more info, but I like you guys. His original name was Jorn. Jorn Finn." We glance at each other and thought the same thing. That name is so cute.

"Jorn is such a cute name, do you think we should still change it?" I asked Paul, he shrugged and looked back at me in the eyes and my mind raced back when the first time I looked straight into his eyes. "Patryck and Paul? We have your baby." A voice called out, we both caught a lady with red hair holding a bundle up Tord in a red blanket.

I raced out of my seat and ran twoards her, grabbed Tord and have him kisses all over his face. He squeals in delight and tried to grab my face with his cubby hands, Paul came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest taking a look at our baby.

"Aww he looks just like his mommy." I joked, Paul glared at me then smirked. "Oh so that makes me the mommy and you're the daddy.~" He purred softly and walked away leaving me in a blushing mess, I soon realized what I was doing and fell out of my trance. "Paul not infront of Tord!"