Sex life with a child (part 2)

Paul pov

"Patryck please let me in!" I slammed my fists on the door pleading for my husband, there was no reply. I sighed in defeat, knowing he wasn't going to open; I was about to walk off the porch in a huff but was quickly stopped with a halt when a suit bag dropped in the front of me; almost hitting me! I looked up at the second floored house, seeing Patryck holding baby Tord; sitting on the rim of the window glaring at me. "You almost hit me!" I yelled at him, he rolled his eyes and twiddling Tord's baby hair. "I was going to hit you, but you moved..Soo." 'is he being serious!? Ok calm down, you need to keep calm so he doesn't divorce me..'

A small breath exhale calmed me and I gave him the puppy eye. "Pat please let me in..I have no where to go.." His brown eyes scanned me up an down, but not in the good way. "No."

"Oh... Can I at least say goodbye to Tord?" Silence. "No." Patryck closed the window. "Patryck! Please..."

I have no where to go, pay and Tim are out in Japan for anniversary, I don't have family, I don't have any siblings; the only friend I had was Patryck, and now he even hates me. I walked around in a small park where I found Tord, memories started to slowly leak in and faded away as I start to cry my heart out. I miss my baby.

Patryck pov

It's been a week sense I kicked out Paul and things are kind of.. Boring? I didn't have anyone to hang around my waist where ever I go, smother me with kisses to the point I get annoyed because I needed to clean the living room, no one to annoy when working; but you really want their attention because you're lonely.

I sat on my bed and watched my feet sway, I miss Paul.. Wait no I don't! He called me annoying, I'm not annoying. My thoughts were cut off by a familiar cry; I smiled softly knowing I wasn't FULLY alone. I walked into Tord's room, he was trying to climb over the railing of his crib; I picked him up and gave him a kiss on his burnt side of his face. "I wonder why someone would hurt you.." I take him out of his room and into the living room; I sat him on the carpeted floor and watched Tord crawl away from me. 'why is everyone running away from me?'

"Bwaa!" Tord whined for attention, I smiled down at my baby as he was standing by the couch using it to have balance; I picked him up and smothered him in kisses he squealed in delight and bit on his soft hand, I say back on the comfortable couch and sighed.

It was boring here, if only Tord could talk to me.. Wait! I have willow who doesn't live that far away, I should text her and see if she wants to go out! Me and Tord haven't been outside for sometime; I was willing to go to the park too, me and Willow could go with Edd and Tord. "Would you like to see Edd, Tord?" He smiled and kicked.

Willow pov

Me and Edd were in the living room playing with our new cat Ringo. She was a beautiful gray and black, just like his favorite stuffed cat; Edd really loves her. I smiled softly as I watch Ringo crawl between his small chubby legs and rubbed her head on his face; I softly jumped when my phone buzzed under my hand.

Pattcakes: hey will

Me: hey Pat, how u doing?

Pattcakes: eh.. Me and Paul had a small fight

'a fight!? I wonder what happened, I hope they're ok.'

Me: oh my goodness I'm so sorry Patryck! Do you want to come over, hue isn't home either.

Pattcakes: that sounds fun, I'll bring Tord ♥

I smiled down at my phone and looked up at my small baby squishing the small beans on Ringo's paws.

"Dwaa."

Time skip

Patryck's pov

Me and will were in the living room playing with our baby's and taking about our husbands. "So why is hue absent?" Willow sighed softly while fixing edds button; he kept unbuttoning them, we have no idea how he learned but it was amusing. "He's with his brother in the hospital. He's been gone for three days.."