teething

"How was it?" Paul asked Patryck. "How was what?" Patryck asked back holding Tord in his arms. "Home alone, quiet?" Pat shakes his head no. "I hated it, Tord was so clingy and whiney, I had no one to help or cuddle.. It was horrible." Patryck complicated and flopped onto the couch, Paul sat next to his tired hubs.

Paul smiled at Patryck and took Tord from the slumped husband, and placed him on the floor. He stared to attack his red llama. "Look at him, what a prick.."
Patryck slapped Paul on his chest, Paul just smirked at the slightly annoyed man and gave him a kiss. "Hey listen, the stinker is a big pain; I love him a lot, but look at him! His killing that poor thing!" Patryck looked at the baby who was still biting away at the toy, he seemed to tear away the fabric. "Hm." Patryck picked up Tord, he didn't let go of the poor thing, it was dangling from his mouth. "Tord let go." Paul assisted by getting the animal away from the baby.

Tord started to get fuzzy and whiny. "Paul what's wrong with him?" Paul shrugged, he was just as concerned as Pat. "Give him here." Patryck handed him the boy. "What's wrong baby boy?" Tord's eyes weld up with tears then started crying. Paul tried to hold Tord's hear close to him but Tord kept pushing away.

While Paul and Patryck was trying to calm Tord down, Patryck noticed something strange about Tord. When Tords mouth was open, Patryck was seeing something white within his gums. "Tord's teeth are coming in!" Paul looked at the crazy man." What? No they can't, he's too young!" Paul held the baby closer, being a very protective dad. " Paul he's one." Paul didn't get it at first." He's growing up!" The sad father looked at the whiney child, he was hurt. "I don't want him to..." Patryck smiles at his adorable husband and took his hand, giving him a kiss. "Me neither." Tord calmed down and feel asleep, we both admired our boy. "Who do you think he'll look like more?" Paul processed what he said for a second. "Wait."

"Pfh oh my Lord I love you so much."