Mr and Mrs

Paul pov

"Pat! Pat, PATRYCK!" I was yelling at my husband while shaking him violently. I know he was probably going to slap me, but it doesn't matter right now; I'm exited to be a father! "Paul! Paul!" Patryck yelled at me slapping my hand away, I apologized and jumped out of the bed and quickly put on clothes not caring if it matched. "Come on Patty!" I run out of the room and was stopped by patryck. "Babe come back!" I walk back into my room, my husband was standing in the middle wearing my over sized shirt and no pants 'hot'

"Yes?" I ask. "You can't go like that." He answers walking towards me and grabbed the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my chest exposing my cubby belly. "W-wait why?" I asked trying to stop patryck from what he was doing. "First of all, your clothes don't match; you're wearing a red turtle neck with purple jeans. I'm not letting you go like that. Second, I'm not dressed, and third of all, we haven't even looked at names for the baby." I look down at what I was wearing, and ya he was right, I looked stupid. I take off my pants and walk back to our closet, knowing patryck was staring at my butt. " Stop staring at my butt." I heard shuffling getting close to me and my booty got grabbed. "I can stare all I want. Do you know why?" I shake my head. " Because I'm a ass man!" I realise he said my saying. "Hey that's my saying! That's copy right!" He let's out a big laugh, then instally covers his mouth." What?" I cock my big eyebrow. " The baby." Was all he said. "What about h-" I was cut off by a cry, we all know it was the baby, huh reader? "Damn it.." Patryck walked out of our room and into the childs. I undress and put on new clothes, Patryck walked back in holding the calm down child. "He wanted you." He hands me him, and quickly grabbed me by my shirt staining it with his left over tears. "It's ok baby, Daddy's here." I rub his back comforting him. "You know, we don't have a name for him." Patryck insured me putting on pants. " Oh shit I forgot." Patryck punched me on the shoulder.

"Don't cuss in front of him." I roll my eyes and cuddled close to my child. "Ok ok, let's go Tord- toward​ the door." I correct my mistake, and walked out the room. "Tord?" Pat mumbled. "I meant toward."

Time skip_

Patryck pov

Paul was driving in front seat and I was in the back with the baby. I was thinking of what Paul said back there. Tord. That sounds so weird, but I like it. I look down at the baby, Tord, I want him to be Tord. Sounds, right. Like it was meant to be. "Patryck, we're here." I look up to see my husband getting out of the car. I unbuckle my child and held him close. Tord. We walk to the building holding hands, I hope he likes the name, even if he doesn't, he still is gonna be Tord.

"Oh hello you too! What can I help you with?" A blue haired women asked. "Oh hello, me and my husband here found this small one at a park and we don't know who his mommy is, we want to know if we can espouse him." I show her the sleeping child in my arms. She rubbed her chin and cocked a eyebrow. "You found him at a park?" She asked. " Yes." She looked at my baby and sighed. "I'm sorry, you too both look like amazing parents but you can't have him." My heart brakes in half, I can't have him? I feel my brown eyes from fill with tears. "W-what why?" I ask, I felt Paul rub my back in comfort. "I'm so sorry, I really want to but he still is someone properties, he might of been left behind, but still has the last name of the Mr or Mrs. We can find the parents and if we can't, he's yours." She explained while typing on her laptop. "How are they going to find his parents?" Paul asked. "Well we can go to the police and ask for information, finger prints can help with dna and show who the care takers are. It will take a while but for those days you can take care of him. " We both nod and walked out. "Don't worry patryck, everything will be ok."