Date night

Patryck pov

We make it to the door and my heart was racing. Paul raised his arm to knock but I stopped him quickly. "W-wait..I don't know about this..." Patryck felt tears ripple in my eyes, I know that pay and Tim are behind that door and if we knocked they would kill me. I'm a horrible brother..

"Patryck, I know you're scared, but this can help you guys. I promise." Before I could react Paul already knocked. My blood froze and went cold, the door opened and the same face as mine peaked out; when he saw me he glared..

"What." He asked coldly. " Sharpay, Patryck i-." I cut him off. " Pay, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I know I'm a horrible brother and person; but I want you to be happy with Tim." He went silent then hesitantly opened the door for me and Paul. "Why are you why Paul dressed up so nice?"

"Well, we thought you and Tim deserved a night alone; so why dont we go upstairs and get you ready? Where's Tim?" Right out of the blue he popped from the kitchen. "Come Tim." Paul grabbed Tim's wrist, pulling him upstairs.

Time skip

"Why are you even doing this." Sharpay asked sadly as I tighten his tie from behind. I turn him around,getting a better look of him and in his suit. I smiled at my twin and gave him a kiss on his head; we do that as love, we get criticism because of it, yes its..strange but we love each other. 'I hope he still does at least..' He gives me a forced cheeky smile and tried to move to the side to leave; I moved in his way and forcefully wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him in. I slightly cry on his shoulder. "Patryck.." He hesitated to hug back. " I love you." We pull away, still in each others arms; Sharpay wiped away my tears and gave me a kiss.  

A knock was interrupted and Paul popped his head out telling Tim was ready. I nodes, pushed Pay out the room and was greeted with the two grown men; Tim's face heated up as he saw his husband. "I-I woah.." Tim scanned Pay over and over, his face has getting hotter and hotter. "You look..hot.." "So do you.." 

"Welp! Why don't  you too go out and come back with a very scandalous night?Hmm~." They both blushed and Pay punched him in the arm making Paul shut up quickly. "You too should go, we already got you too a seat." They nod; started to walk down stairs but pay stopped in his tracks confusing Tim and us. "What about Bexley!?" Tim's face dropped when she was mentioned. "Don't worry, we're taking her to our house." Sharpay's face seemed more relaxed but had missed feelings;Un certain or readable.

"We can't do this.." Sharpay stared to  take off his jacket but I stopped him. "Wait wait why!?" Tim's face dropped.

"No no! You two are going." I grabbed his and Tim's wrist, dragged them downstairs and out the door.

*Date Night*

Tim and Sharpay were in the middle of their date until Tim felt something nudge his foot under the table; he took a look and saw his husband's foot rubbing his. Tim smiled softly and sat up, he smile fell into a shocked look when he saw Pay with a very sexy look; he was biting his lip and giving him 'bedroom eyes'~

"Check please!"

(I don't know if this even turned out ok, but I'm a horrible writer)