Chapter 8

"Chad, kailangan ko nang pumasok."

Nakapalibot pa rin sa katawan ang braso ng asawa. Ang mukha ay nakasubsob sa leeg niya.

"Ano'ng oras na?"

"9:30."

He groaned in protest, tightened the hug.

"10 minutes."

"May hearing ka 'di ba? Dapat nag-aayos kana."

"Ang aga pa, besides sa hapon iyon. Gusto ko pang makasama ka ng matagal"

"How about office works?"

"Don't have, secretary ko na ang bahala. May pinapa-review lang ako. Wait, ayaw mo ba akong makasama?"

Umangat ang ulo ni Chad para tingnan siya.

"Hindi sa gano'n, I'm just worried na baka may importanteng trabaho ka sa office."

Hinaplos ni Chad ang mukha niya. Dinama siya ang mainit na palad nito. She closed an eyes as he explores his fingers onto her skin. Tracing her nose, eyes, eyebrows, lips and back to caressing her face.

She met his dull eyes. He smiled, pulled her body over him, and slowly lean his head to claim her lips.

It was smooth. She carried away as he moved gently, biting her lower lip and lick it seductively. She growled. Open her mouth for him and welcome his clever tongue.

His one hand slid at her back. Rubbing her spine up and down.

Napaliyad siya.

Chad drives her crazy and madly. Only her husband could such a thing to her. And God knows, how much she wanted him.

His hand went down at her butt. Fire blasted as he squeezed it smoothly. She was electrified.

"C-Chad..." She was having trouble saying his name in between their kissed.

Chad broke the kiss and she could see how fire building on his eyes. There were huge of desire for her. She felt warm on her stomach. Butterflies rolling up and down at sent shiver on her senses.

Chad tacked the loose strands of her hair, scattered over her face.

He reached her hand and kissed the back of palm.

"I'll take shower, fix yourself and I'll drive you to the shop."

She nodded and hug him.

"Thank you, attorney."

He chuckled and tilted his head just to kiss her on the cheeks.

"You are most welcome, wife."

She pulled from hug and settled herself.

"All right, you go now. Magbibihis na ako."

Tumayo si Chad sa kama.

"I'll be right back."

"Hmm..." She answered with a nod.

As soon as Chad disappeared. She got up immediately and fixed herself. Ang lakas ng tibok ng puso niya. Parang may humahabol sa kanya. And blame it her husband. He was the on who should be blamed on.

Binuksan niya ang drawer. Napako ang mata niya sa isang maliit na box. Kinuha niya iyon at binuksan.

Tumambad sa kanya ang kumikinang na singsing. It was her wedding ring. She removed it after the wedding and never been wear again.

She took a deep breath before taking the ring from it's place and put it on her finger.

A small smile appeared on her lips. Raising it as it shines because of the expensive stone in it.