Chapter 14

"Good morning..." Chad murmured near her ear as he giving small kisses all over her face. It down over her shoulder. A gentle moaned escaped from her mouth. His lips traveled through her neck, she shrieked when he suddenly bite her ear.

Chad laughed softly as he caressed her soft and silky hair with his fingers. She looked at him, straight to his eyes. Giving him a small smile and tracing the contour of his handsome face.

Last night was awesome. His husband was amazing. She never been felt complete for her whole life. But since the night she surrendered everything to him. That was then, she completely felt the word complete.

She do believe that everything happened has a reason. She hoped whatever they have, would always stay like that.

"Hey..." a soothing voice interrupted her thought. Hunuli ng asawa ang kamay at dinala sa labi.

"Morning..." finally she said. He chuckled as he place hands at her back and held her.

She rested her head over his chest and listened to his fast heartbeats. His lips were on his hair. Kissing and inhaling the scent. It was a wonderful feeling to be inside his arms. It was warm and comfortable. She could live like that forever, but then reality hits her, she forget that the word forever never exist. However, she intended to keep her marriage.

She inhaled his scent. Buried her face and close eyes. She was tired. Really tired to get up. She closed eyes and let the darkness consumed her consciousness.

As Chad, running a fingers on her back. He could feel her heavy breath. He grinned when saw her fell asleep again. Nagkaroon siya sa pagkakataon na titigan ang maamong mukha ng asawa.

He did his very best to satisfied her last night. The sound of her voice resound in mind as he enters and dig himself. Every pumped he did he'd always make sure it leaves a mark on her. He like how she beg and scream his name at the middle.of organism. It made him more aggressive and she responded every eagerly.

"You are mine, Scarlet Romero Dela Vega. I won't let anybody own you. You are my wife. You should belong to me." Piping bulong niya.

Hinigpitan niya ang yakap sa asawa. He wanted to spent the whole day with her. There was nothing important to do in the office so he could take his off. Ihahabilin na lamang niya sa secretary ang mga dapat gawin at ayusin.

Maingat na kinalas niya ang kamay ng asawa. Balak niya itong ipagluto ng agahan. Batid niya na pagod ito. At kailangan niya bumabawi. Tumayo siya. Pinakatitigan ang asawa. Pagkatapos ay humugot ng malalim na buntong hininga.

Napalingon siya nang tumunog ang cellphone nito. Kinuha niya iyon. PAUL. Ang pangalan na rumihistro. Tiningnan niya ang asawa. Tulog pa rin. Kuyom ang kamaong pinatay niya ang tawag at ibinalik sa lalagyan. Pumasok siya sa banyo na magulo ang utak. Naglalaro ang pangalang Paul sa isipan niya.

"Who's that bastard?" He asked himself while clenching his jaw.

Sumahod siya sa ilalim ng shower. He'd better ask her about the guy. He has the right to know who really he is. Why did he call Scarlet at this early morning? Shaking off the thought he focused on shower. After he has been done, he went downstairs. Scarlet still sleeping and looks very tired from the last night.

A wide smile appeared in her lips as am she saw her husband carrying a tray with breakfast things on it.

She placed her phone aside. She caught his eyes glancing at her phone. And then back to her. "Breakfast in bed. I thought you were still sleeping."

She giggled as she smelled the aroma of the coffe. "I just woke up, hindi ko alam, nakatulog pala ak ulit."

"Thats okay, I understand. You are tired." She automatically felt the warm running through her skin. He laughed softly as he placed the tray beside her. She settled herself wbd manage to be normal. Damn to her naughty heartbeats!