✾Six: Winners and loosers

That's what ur hair and eyes look like when you go into moon drive.

Edited 10/3/17

Your POV
"Hmm." Rogue and I make our way back into the match, "Gajeel, Lyode and I got this." Natsu says "What are you crazy?!" Gajeel protests, Natsu pushes him into a cart "HEY CUT THE CRAP...Urgmph... GAAAAH!" Gajeel screams as he goes into the mine.

"Hehe!" Natsu smirks "Y/N take care of Lyode." Sting orders "Got it, 'boss'." I reply sarcastically, Sting sweat drops.

"WATER SWIRL!" Lyode chants "Light barrier!" I block her attack "DAMN YOU L/N I HATE YOU! WATER GOD SLAYER SECRET ARTS... TSUNAMI!" She practically screams "Dammit." I curse and jump into the air.

"What is with you and that bitchy additude?" I ask, dodging her attacks in the air "WATER BLAST!" Lyode chants "Moon dragon slayer secret arts... Light dance!" I chant, floating in the sky as a bunch of light blasts attack Lyode.

"Moon drive." I chant "Your not as strong as Sting and Rogue you can't even go into dragon force as you please!" Lyode hisses 'Is this little bitch trying to piss me off?!'

"Good because I'm unique!" I frowned and jumped up in the air "MOON DRAGON BLUE MOON ECLIPSE!" I chat, blasting Lyode "GAAAH!" She screams "You messed with the wrong dragon slayer little girl." I growled

"The gods of the sea destroy all." Lyode growled "Moon dragon ROAR!" I chant, blasting her into the wall. She's knocked out.

I look over and as Natsu has defeated Sting and Rogue but he still has me to deal with. He's very low on magic energy "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" He chants "LIGHT BARRIER!"

Third POV
The fight has been going on forever, the two just wouldn't give up. It's two minutes until thirty minutes and once they've reached thirty minutes, times up.

"FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME!" Natsu chants, Y/N blocks it "MOON DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ARTS... LIGHT DANCE!" Y/N chants "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu chants.

"MOON DRAGON SHINNING FIST!" Y/N chants.

Thirty seconds until times up.

Natsu gets an idea "Look a bird!" He says "WHERE?!" Y/N asks "FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!" Natsu chants once Y/N got caught off guard.

"Nice try!" She says "MOON DRAGON BLUE MOON ECLIPSE!"

Eventually the two couldn't stand it anymore,they both collapsed. Fairy Tail and Sabertooth had a tie expect Fairy Tail is now in the lead.

Back to ur POV
Sting walks by he looks mad that he lost. "I win you loose!" I joke, he growls "Fuck off, Y/N." I laugh.

"Sting when you get laid by Yukino, make sure you use protection!" Rogue says laughing "I can take you to a place that has protection." I chirp "Shut up!" Sting says laughing.

"Never!" I laughed

"JUST BECAUSE YOU BASICALLY WON AGAINST NATSU DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN DO THIS TO YOUR LEADER!" Sting yells

"FUCK YOU IM THE LEADER!" I yelled

"I AM!" Rogue yells and the three of us start to wrestle on the floor