✾Thirty one: Exposed

Sting POV
I wake up and see everyone is still passed out "WOOHOO what a night! Ah shit my head is killing me!" I groan. I guess my hangover was really as bad as Freed said it was. But there's one thing I still can't get out of my head.

*Flash back* Sting POV
Everyone is completely drunk, I look up and hear a bed creaking. "HARDER DADDY!!!~" I hear a moan, I blush realizing it's Y/N's voice. "Do you want  daddy dragon baby?" And Rouge's voice. "Huh? I didn't know Rouge could be so kinky." I tell myself, the sounds got louder. Everyone didn't notice but I was pissed because of how loud it is.

"Mira get me a beer!" I demand

Present (Still Sting POV)
"Well crap." I say, I hear a yawn "Uuuh my fucking heaaad~ uuuuh..." Natsu groans "Hey Natsu!" I say "Oh hey Sting." Natsu rubs his temples.

"Can you go check on Y/N and Rouge with me?" I ask "Sure!" Natsu says, we walk upstairs and try to open the door. "It's locked." I grunt trying to open the door "Stand out of the way." Natsu demands, I back up. "Fire dragon iron fist!" Natsu chants, the door knob breaks and the door opens.

There we see Y/N and Rouge naked underneath the sheets. I hear everyone downstairs woke up. "Shit! Natsu we gotta get them out of here without being seen!" I say "Okay!" Natsu says "Go search for their clothes." I say "Um Sting we have a problem." Natsu says.

I look at the balcony and see their clothes were blown by the wind somehow and on a tree. "Dammit! Okay ugh what do we do?!" I say "They loooooove eachother." A blue exceed says.

Third POV
"Don't you dare say a word cat!" Sting demands "Only if you give me fish." Happy says "I don't have time for that can I give you some later?!" Sting whisper yells "No! I want fish now!" Happy says stubborn.

"Fine! I'll get you all the fish that you want if you don't say a word." Sting says "Aye!" Happy cheers "Hey what's the plan?" Natsu says "How about you roll them up in the blankets and they look like you have sleeping bags." Happy says.

Being the two idiots Natsu and Sting are, they went along with it.

They hear Laxus coming "Hey Natsu!" He shouts "SHIT!" Sting says and locks the door. Rouge is already wrapped up but Natsu is still wrapping Y/N. "Hurry Natsu!" Sting whisper yells, Laxus breaks down the door, Natsu managed to get Y/N buried in the blanket in time.

Sting and Natsu smile, sweating, Sting holding Rouge and Natsu holding Y/N.

"What the hell are you two carrying?" Laxus asks "They're sleeping bags gotta go!" Natsu says as him and Sting run out of the room and into the hall. Happy snickers as Sting and Natsu stand beside each other.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" Happy yells and untied Rouge first then Y/N, the two fall on the floor, but the cushion of the blanket supports them and they're still asleep, naked. Rouge's lower regions are covered but his abs are showing, as for Y/N her leg is showing, and slightly her but, with her breasts showing. (A/N: ur arm is covering your nipples)

All of the girls go crazy over Rouge "Oh my god he's so sexy!" "Look at those abs!" "What a cutie." "I would let him fuck me any day." "How adorable."

And the guys go crazy as well over Y/N "Woohoo!" "*sexy whistle noise*" "Look at those tits!" "Look at that but." "That ass.." "I would screw her any day." "So cute!" "She's incredibly sexy!" "Look at her ass though!" "I can't tell what's better from this chick, her boobs or her ass."

As anyone could tell the guys we're going nuts.

"Oh shit." Sting says "Dammit, Happy!" Natsu shouts angrily at his exceed "Oops." Happy says innocently. Rouge's eyes flutter open and he gets up, all of the girls in the guilds attention on him. "What the hell-"