✾Twenty three: Spring

Third POV
The four followed Frosch, she's gotten into trouble a few times. Luckily Natsu and Lucy were there to save her from the frog catchers.

She eventually ran into Erza Scarlet, Frosch apparently made a matching frog outfit for Rogue. "THATS SO CUUUUUTE!!!!" Rogue sobs "Are you serious right now?" Sting mumbled

"Oh hey you must be Frosch right?" Juvia asks, "Oh is Juvia and Gray a couple now?" Y/N asks "No but they would be cute." Yukino says "Girls hush and li-" Sting was cut off when he saw Frosch already left.....And Gray is in his underwear.

"OH NOOOO!!!!" The four yell in a sync as they run to find Frosch, Lector right behind them.

"Frosch...I just wanted you to know that....

THATS THE WRONG GUILD!!!!!" Rogue yells on the top of his lungs "Oops." Frosch mumbled innocently

*Time skip to a week later*
Y/N walks through the streets of Magnolia. Her hair flowing in the wind as she walks through, currently out shopping with E/N.

Your POV
"Let's see....So we need flour, sugar, and um...Is that a love bird?" I asked distracted by the beautiful creature
"Y/N focus." E/N laughs "Oh sorry
E/N." I apologized "You know while we're at it wanna visit Fairy Tail?" I ask "Sure! I could see Lily while we're there!" E/N cheered

"Oh right I forgot your boyfriend is part of that guild." I sweat drop, Slowly regretting my decision, I opened the door to the guild "LILY!!!!" E/N shouts and runs into Lily's arms, I exhale, annoyed and go over to Mirajane.

"Hey Mira!" I greeted happily "Y/N how are you here?" Mira asks putting her hands on my shoulder "I walked." I raised an eyebrow "Y/N its almost time for mating season you know." Mira says "And all of the dragon slayers are going to be after you." Erza appears out of no where.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked "All of the dragon slayers are attracted to you because your the only girl dragon slayer." Erza says, Wendy looks over at her "That's old enough to mate." She adds and Wendy nods.

"Wait? All of them?" I ask "Yes, all of them except Gajeel,Laxus, and Erik because he's locked up in jail." Erza says "Wait even Sting?" I ask myself.

*flash back to a few days ago*
"Hey, Sting!" I cheer as I walk over to Sting who's a sweating and blushing mess "H-Hey Y-Y-Y/N..." Sting pulls the collar of his shirt "Are you okay?" I ask "Y-Yeah! Totally! I'm totally fine!" Sting runs away.

'Well that was weird.'

Your POV
"You see, dragon slayers could get very aggressive and could accidentally kill you." Mira says "What?!" I hollered "Yes it's true." Erza says "You need to be careful, only a few more days." Mira says. "Okay! Um...I'll be going now!" I say, sweating.

"COME ON E/N LETS GO!" I said, grabbing E/N, and getting the hell out of there.

"WHATS THE BIG IDEA?!!!" E/N yells as I keep running.

"We have to go home now." I responded as I speed walk. I feel like someone is watching me. I look up at the roofs of the buildings near by and see no one. I pick up the pace and run as fast as I can. I got the feeling a dragon slayer is watching me but I know for sure it's not Rogue because I would sense him.

I look around one last time and run again "Y/N seriously what's gotten into you?" E/N asks

Unknown POV
'Oh Y/N I just want to fuck you already. But only a few more days.' I think to myself as I watch the H/C girl run with her exceed. I continue to watch her on top of the roof.

'Only a few more days.'

A/N: I got a Instagram for spoilers for fanfictions, and books that will be coming out soon :)

I love u all so much btw😭😭😭❤️