✾Thirty five: Powerful globe

Third POV
'I-I'm hit...' Y/N thinks to herself before she falls to the ground unconscious. "VIRGO!" Lucy yells, getting out her whip. A huge blast appears.

"Owiee...." Lucy mumbles "Ow! Your big fat butt is squishing my insides!" Happy complains "That is so rude!" Lucy says "Think about how I feel!" Happy says, Lucy sweat drops.

"Oh no Y/N." Lucy mumbles, placing her hand on the mark Virgo gave Y/N on her stomach. Lucy's temper builds up in the pit of her stomach, she could not believe Virgo did this to Y/N. And Y/N was holding back from their fight.

*Flashback*
"Moon dragon shinning fist!" Y/N chants, trying to not hurt Virgo, Virgo catches her hand. "Holding back hm? I guess I'll have to punish you for that!" Virgo pulls out her whip.

'OH NO!' Lucy thinks to herself, Virgo hits Y/N as hard as she can with the whip, blood flies everywhere as Y/N falls to the ground 'I-I'm hit...' Y/N thinks to herself before she falls down unconscious.

Present
Lucy grunts and clenches her fists. "I'm so sorry, Y/N." she whispers "Happy carry Y/N." Lucy orders "Aye sir!" Happy agrees, carrying the knocked out H/C girl. "Wait! Where's Virgo?" Lucy gasps "Oh no did she go after Levy?!" Happy asks.

"VIRGO WAIT!" Lucy jumps in front of Virgo, Happy flies above from a safe distance away from them with Y/N "Do I look like the kind of person who waits for anything?! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Virgo yells, bringing out her yellow whip.

Virgo grabs, Lucy, Happy, and Y/N into the whip. (Y/N is still somehow knocked out cold) "This is way worse than Lucy's butt!" Happy wheezes "Virgo stop!" Lucy looks at Y/N, Virgo looks to see what the blonde is looking at and smirks.

"Aw you don't want me to hurt little
Y/N here, right?" Virgo asks, bending Y/N in a way you can't bend a person "Stop it!" Lucy yells

"That's right keep begging!" Virgo says, bending Y/N more "If you keep bending Y/N like that she's gonna snap in half!" Happy exclaims

"Let's talk about this! Please Virgo!" Lucy cries, looking at the poor H/C girl, Virgo giggles evilly.

"This is the most amazing punishment in lucky to be apart of! I don't know if I can take it!" Virgo says, bashing Y/N into the walls, hitting her head on it, causing more scratches, books fly of the walls as she scrapes Y/N on it.

"STOP IT VIRGO!" Lucy yells, breaking free from the whip and manages to get Happy out too.

Virgo brings Y/N towards her and picks up her chin with her finger, looking at Lucy "Why should I? I am here to simply make a show. You can just watch her die." Virgo says, letting go of Y/N causing her head to dangle.

Lucy brings out her whip and smacks Virgo's hand, Virgo hisses in pain, grabbing her hand, Y/N starts to fall "Aye sir!" Happy says and grabs Y/N.

Lucy runs away from Virgo and Happy flies away with Y/N.

"You might wanna rethink doing that LUCY!" Virgo yells, blasting multiple holes in attempt to make Lucy fall through them

Finally Virgo succeeds causing Happy, Lucy, and Y/N to fall through.

"Lucy! Happy!" Levy says "Y/N?!" Virgo says seeing the mark on her stomach "Virgo whipped her..." Lucy says, Lecy and Yukino gasp.

"DEATH BY FAT BUT!" Happy screeches

Y/N flutters her eyes open "Any luck?" She asks, standing up like the cut on her stomach is no big deal "Yeah I think I know where it is!" Levy claps her hands together in excitement

*Timeskip*
"I think we may have finally lost the crazy maid!" Happy says "If you want to find the South Warehouse I got just the thing for that!" Lucy says

"Open! Gate of the sliver compass! Pixsus!" Lucy chants, a bird with a compass on its head appears "Good to see you again! Do you know where we could find the South Warehouse?" Lucy asks, the bird puts its hands (or wings) on top of its head like he's concentrating.

And the compass points to a direction "Alright looks like we're heading that way, thanks, Pixus." Lucy thanks "It seems that we're closer than we thought." Yukino says "Lets hurry!" Lucy says, Y/N smells Virgo in the room.

"MOON DRAGON ROAR!" She chants "Y/N what are you-" Lucy was cut off when she saw Virgo "SHE WAS WATCHING US! THATS SO CREEPY!" Happy yells

Virgo smirks "Go and see if you can find it, Levy." Y/N orders "She won't get passed us." Yukino reassures "Thanks, ladies! I'm off!" Yukino says running towards the other direction.

"You still refuse to die hm, Y/N?" Virgo smirks "Yeah! Because I have someone who would be heartbroken if I did. And his name is Rouge!" Y/N yells, charging towards Virgo "Im not holding back now! MOON DRAGON SECRET ARTS! LIGHT DANCE!" Y/N chants, blasting Virgo away.

"I would love to give out more punishment but that's not why I came all the way out here." Virgo says, a purple aurora surrounding her as she blasts the tower.

"Levy! You okay up there?!" Lucy yells "Did you find anything?!" Y/N asks "Yeah! I found the globe!" Levy says "Sweet now we can stop that damn ceremony!" Y/N clenches her fists, grinning.

"We need to get back to the guild, asap!" Levy says, "I knew that you'd eventually find it for me." Virgo says, grabbing the globe, the two have a tug war "LET GO!" Levy yells

Virgo blasts Levy, she falls, Happy catches her before she can hit the ground.

"Feels so good I may have to punish myself." Virgos says, stroking the glove

"WEEEEEIRD!" Yukino and Y/N say in a sync.

"Virgo! Please you can't go through with this!" Lucy yells "Sorry but it's mine and as a thanks I'll fill Magnolia with holes just for you." Virgo hisses.

"Listen before you go through with the ceremony-" "Right! I'll fill a library full of holes!" Virgo cuts Levy off, all of the sudden they hear screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" It's Natsu

Natsu falls on top of Y/N, smoke appearing, Natsu his his face shoved into her chest "ughhhh." Natsu groans,Y/N punches him in the face "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME PREVERT!" "YOW!" Natsu yells

"Dammit! Now we'll never get it back!" Y/N punches the ground "AAAH!" Happy and Lucy yelp 'She's so scary!'

"Get what back?" Natsu asks "The thing I was going to tell Virgo... Celestial spirits can use the globe to gain freedom but there's a heavy price, they can only live twelve days." Levy says "What?!" Y/N gasps.