✾Twenty one: Fro is lost

Edited 10/9/17

Third POV
"I feel a horrible feeling like I got caught in a love triangle!" Happy mumbles as he eats his fish "What are you blabbering about?" Natsu asks.

"Maaan~" Ichiya says picking up a thong "It fits perfectly." He says with sparkles on his body, the thong on his face "T-That's not where it goes." The seller sweat drops "FROOOOOOOOOOSCH!" Rogue screamed bloody murder

"Answer us!" Sting yells.

"Please answer us!" Y/N yells "Come home!" Yukino shouts "Of course no sign of her here either." Sting mumbles. "Just imagining my best friend lost and alone just breaks my heart. I don't know how long I could go on like this." Rogue mumbles, tears in his eyes as Y/N is rubbing his back "Will you pull yourself together man?!" Sting yells.

Rogue sniffles as he hugs Y/N, she giggles and plays with his hair in attempt to comfort him.

"My brothers let me help you." Ichiya says with sparkles around his body "Hey, your from Blue Pegasus?" Y/N asks "Ichiya right?" Yukino asks.

Rogue storms over to Ichiya, Ichiya gasps "Where's Frosch?!!! ANSWER ME!" Rogue screams, Ichiya blows him a kiss, Rogue's body turns black and white, a large of tick mark appears on his head as he punches Ichiya and his head smashes into the ground.

"THAT WAS TOTALLY UN CALLED FOR!" Sting yelled, his eyes looking like they're going to explode "ROUGE WHAT THE HELL?!" Y/N shouted "My bad!" Rogue says

"It's alright, just the jolt of energy I needed." Ichiya says on a beach chair, holding a drink, wearing a thong "He got over that quick." Y/N says "What the hell's happening?" Sting asks "Is he wearing a thong?" Rogue asks "How is this guy....Kinda awesome?" Lector asks.

"Excuse us but our friend, Frosch has gone missing." Yukino asks "I know just where to look." Ichiya says with sparkles all over his body "SO, TELL US!" Y/N yells "Right here! OH YEEEEEAAAH!" Ichiya says putting his crotch into Y/N's face.

Yukino blushing, Sting making a 'WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON' face and Rouge making a combination between 'Bitch ima kill you' and a 'wtf' face.

A bunch of tick marks appear on Y/N's face before the whole place explodes in a huge bright light.

Ichiya now knocked out on the ground, steam coming off his face and Y/N, her hair covering her left eye and her other eye is a glowing red, with a red aurora surrounding her, Y/N making a 'what the hell did I just see' face.

"Uhh we're kinda in a hurry....so uh...Thanks!" Sting says and Rouge looks like he's going to explode in anger"HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO
Y/N?!!!!" Rogue yelled and Sting tries to hold him back from killing Ichiya right there and then "LET ME AT HIM!" Rouge yells trying to strangle Ichyia