✾Seventeen: The strongest

Your POV
Sting, Rogue and I hold hands, we are currently surrounded by tiny dragons because of Sting's ass of a direction skill. (A/N: ur in the middle of sting and Rouge) WHITE MOON SHADOW DRAGON SECRET ARTS..."
The three of us chant at the same time

"HOLY NOVA!" "BLUE MOON ECLIPSE!" "SHADOW DRAGON FLASH!"

We whipped out the whole army of them "That's how we do it!" Sting says "He'll yeah!" I cheer "You are the daughter of Lusanna right?" The moon dragon asks "Yes she's my mom why are you asking?" I say, the dragon bows it's head down. "Huh?" I quietly gasp.

"Shes the queen of the moon dragons, she was my dear friend." The moon dragon says still bowing its head "And you notice this now?" Sting and Rogue say at the same time sweat dropping. "So that makes you my relative basically!" I cheer "Uh..." The dragon sweat drops.

"I need a favor! Help us beat the shit out of the other dragons!" I say, The moon dragon bends its neck down for me to get on. "Sting, Rogue come on!" I smile "Hell yeah!" Sting runs towards the dragon along with Rogue

The three of us get on, me in the front, Rogue behind me holding my waist and Sting behind Rouge.

"WOOHOO!" I yell as the dragon takes off.

Third POV
Natsu looks over from his fight with future Rouge and sees present day Rogue, Sting, and Y/N all happy together riding the dragon. He notices Rogue is holding Y/N's waist and putting his head on her back like he doesn't want to loose her.

"What about Y/N?" Natsu asks Future Rogue, he grunts in response "Y/N is dead." He responds "But not today here she isn't and I know you care about her so much. I'm sure Frosch and Y/N are scared because what your doing."

Natsu says "One year from now...Y/N dies, she asked me to put her out of her misery and I did because I couldn't see her in pain like that." Future Rogue explained "And you couldn't do anything about it?" Natsu asks "No it was unavoidable." Future Rogue sighed "So what?! Y/N is alive now!" Natsu raises his voice.

"In fact she's riding that dragon with you!" Natsu points to the moon dragon that Y/N, Rogue, and Sting are riding, the dragon attacks the mini dragons "Way to go!" Y/N cheers "This has got to be the most dumbest idea you ever had..." Rogue sweat drops, "But I still love you." He rolled his eyes, "I love you too!" Y/N grinned

"Now Sting!" Rogue yells, Sting jumps off the dragon "Okay! WHITE DRAGON HOLY BREATH!" Sting chants. Y/N turns around and kisses Rogue "Mmm~" was all Rogue managed to get out before he closes his eyes.

"THAT DOESNT MATTER TO ME!" Future Rogue yells as Natsu "BECAUSE THE ROGUE THAT USED TO WASTE TIME FOR A GIRL IS DEAD AS WELL!" He yells. "You can change that!"

Natsu runs towards him "You don't understand that I'm going to change everything. After all the pain and suffering I've seen!" Rogue yells as he tries blasts Natsu. "That doesn't sound like hope at all to me!" Natsu dodges.

"ALL YOUR GOING TO DO IS CAUSE MORE PAIN!" Natsu yells "AND THATS THE PRICE THAT MUST BE PAYED TO SECURE MY FUTURE!" Future Rogue yells fighting Natsu. "YOU WANT HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" Future Rogue shouts.

*Time skip* Your POV
"Thanks for your help uh... What's your name?" I ask the moon dragon "Mizu." The dragon, Mizu responds "Well Mizu, thanks for everything." I waved "Come on Y/N." Rogue urged "Okay, bye, Mizu." I wave at her as Rogue and I jump off her back.