✾Thirty two: Celestial ruins

Y/N POV
I run out of the Sabertooth guild with my best friend, Yukino in the rain. We're on our way to see Lucy because something awful is going on. I can sense it in the celestial world although I'm not a celestial wizard somehow.

I guess Yukino wanted to bring me because of my knowledge for celestial magic, before I became a dragon slayer, I used to read books about celestial magic. I used to read it with my parents .... My mother, (Mom name)
L/N was a moon wizard and my father (Dad name) L/N was a celestial wizard.

My father thought I would be great at celestial magic, he taught me some moves. I got to hang out with some spirits when I wanted to play. It was pretty great...

Anyways, of course I knew some things or two about celestial magic.

"Yukino just what the hell is going on with the celestial world? And why do you need me to go with you to see Lucy?" I ask as Yukino and I run through the rain as fast as possible.

"Something terrible is happening in the celestial world." Yukino explains "My keys, they won't work. And I'm sure Lucy's don't work as well." She says as we barge into the guild.

"Where is Lucy?!" Yukino asks "We need to talk to her now!" I shout "Hold on let me get you a towel you two." Mira says "Why do you need to see Lucy?" Erza asks "Something bad is happening! Something really bad!" I say, Yukino nods her head in agreement.

*Time skip*
"Those are the keys of the ballens and the two fish aren't they?" Erza asks "Yes, I use these keys to summon Libra and Pisces," Yukino explains "However, the last several times I tried to use them, my calls were never answered."

I nod "Those spirits are special, right?" Juvia asks "Yes they're two of the twelve zodiac keys." Gray answers for Yukino, she picks up the keys and stares at them "There are many creatures in the celestial world. But those twelve are uniquely powerful," Yukino explains

"I don't understand though...Are celestial spirits even aloud to not answer your calls?" I ask

"No I believe not, that's why we came here." Yukino says "Is something interfering with the keys?" My idol, Erza asks "I've been looking into it but nothing's come up but," Yukino continues "That's why I must find Lucy, to ask if her spirits have gone silent as well."

"First we learn she's taking a false job and know this." The White exceed, Carla says "A false job?" I question "Without her spirits she can be in real trouble!" Wendy says shakily "Don't worry she's with Natsu." Gray says.

"I hope she's okay." Yukino says "Even though we had our differences at the Grand Magic Games, Lucy has become one of my closest friends," I say "And I hope she'll make it here safe and sound."

"Y/N you still have to call Rouge." Yukino reminds me "Oh yeah." I sit up and grab my phone, dialing Rouge's number.

"Hey." I say into the phone.

"Y/N what's been happening? Why does Yukino need you to help her find Lucy?" Rouge asks in a worried tone into the phone "It's alright but, there's just something wrong with the celestial world," I explain "And it's not good."

A/N: I swear to god ppl need to quit talking shit about Yukino and keep saying, "Lucy's the only celestial mage" because srsly, if you can deal with Natsu not being the only dragon slayer or fire wizard or main character than u can deal with that.

I think Yukino deserves a star dress too bruh😂

Madi: Anyways, will Y/N become the third celestial wizard?!

Zeref: Oh hell no. She'll probably be too powerful and kill me or something *shivers*

Sting and Rouge: DONT DO IT SHES POWERFUL ENOUGH!

Madi: What? You guys are afraid she's gonna kick your asses? *smirks*

Sting and Rouge: *gulps*

Madi: Anyways, tell me if I should make Y/N also a celestial wizard. I kinda don't wanna do it because I just like a pure moon dragon slayer but it's not up to me, it's up to you guys!

Zeref: I think she needs no power, period.

Madi: YOUR SO RUDE YOU DARK BITCH! *Kicks Zeref into the sky*

Zeref: MY HAIR IS RUINEEEED! >_<