✾Sixteen: Surpassing destiny

Rogue POV
"Accept your fate and come with me!" The dragon roars "NEVER!" I about and dodge his attack "You can't escape your destiny your heart will become as black as night!" The dragon yells "No it won't not while I'll live!" Y/N shouts while dodging her dragons attacks.

Third POV
"That is never gonna happen!!!" Rogue shouts as he continues to dodge "NOT AS LONG AS I HAVE THEM!" Rogue yells, Y/N smiles and Sting smirks. "THIS THING IS A PAIN IN MY ASS!" Sting yells blasting the dragon "LETS JUST END THIS YOU PERVY JERK!" Y/N yells blasting light at her dragon.

Your POV
"Stop getting in my way!" "Please, you were getting in my way!" "You both are getting in my way shut the hell up!" The dragons yell at each other "Let's hit em Rogue, Y/N!" Sting shouts "Right behind you!" I said, we all blast our magic at the dragons.

White, moon, and shadow blasting the dragons "We did it!" Sting, Rogue, and I cheered at the same time "Oh shit..." I say as the dragons start to get up, they blast Sting away.

"STIIIIIING!" I shout, I give the dragons my death stare "MOON DRAGON SHINNING FIST!" I chant, the dragon slaps me out of the way.

I look up and see it's foot is coming down towards me at full speed

Rogue POV
"NO STING!" I hear Y/N yell as Sting gets knocked away. I look over "MOON DRAGON SHINNING FIST!" Y/N chants the dragon blocks he attack and slaps her out of his way. He raises his foot up to Y/N "Rogue I am taking you by force! ITS YOUR DESTINY! SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT WITHOUT Y/N!" The dragon shouts at me.

Thump thump

Thump thump

Thump thump

It goes down at full speed and squashes her, blood coming form underneath. I feel like my heart just stoped, my head is fogged up, I can hardly think.

Third POV (A/N: play music above for better experience)
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
"Y/N!!!!!!!!!" Sting and Rogue scream at the same time.

Ultear POV
I'm so pathetic. I was about to kill an innocent man without thinking twice about it. I haven't changed one bit. Why do I always turn to murder? Does a part of me still crave my old ways?

I'm unfit for this world....

I smash my hands on the ground "ARK OF TIME!" I chant

My body feels like it's on fire! But it's exactly how the people I killed felt. I must pay for my sins and bring the world back to the way it was before that damn eclipse.

I look at the clock....

No....

My life w-was only worth....

One minute?

Third POV
"Huh?" Y/N gasps 'Did I just see into the future or something? Oh so if I use my shinning fist, I'll die. I better use an attack I can use farther away.' Y/N thinks to herself "What the hell just happened I could've sworn I saw her die." Sting says as he slides down on the wall. "I saw it too." Rogue says.

"MOON DRAGON ROAR!" Y/N chants

"HERE IT GOES!!!!" Sting says "Destiny controls you, Rogue show yourself." The dragon says, Rogue's head slightly peaks out from the shadow "I control my own destiny, not you!" Rogue says and attacks the dragon.

"WHITE DRAGON HOLY BREATH!!!" Sting chants "Shadow drive..." Rogue mumbles, increasing his power "Moon dragon slayer secret arts...blue moon eclipse!" Y/N chants.

The dragon dodges it and kicks her "AAAAH!" She screams as she gets blasted into a building, she gets up determined to not loose

"Rogue I need some help here! AH!"
Y/N yelps from the dragon almost hitting her "You got it!" Rogue says and runs over, he takes her hand "Ready?" Rogue asks "Yes." Y/N says. "SHADOW MOON DRAGON SECRET ARTS...." They chant at the same time "SHADOW RADGE!" "LIGHT DANCE!"

They knock out the dragon in a single hit "HEY I THOUGHT WE ARE A TRIO NOT A DUO!" Sting grumbles "Three is a crowd." Rogue snickers "AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??" Sting yells head butting Rogue

"It means I got the hottest girlfriend on this planet." Rogue says "Oh yeah?!" Sting hisses "Admit it she's way cutter than Yukino." Rogue smirks, a sparkle appears beside him. "Okay she might be a little more sexier than Yukino but still!" Sting grumbles, annoyed. Rogue chuckles. Thankfully Y/N didn't hear them because she's busy taking out little dragons.

"GUYS I COULD USE SOME HELP!" She yells "We're right behind ya." Sting says "Forever and always!" Rogue grins, Y/N smiles at her two best friends and now boyfriend, Rogue that she loved with all of her heart.

"WHITE MOON SHADOW DRAGON SLAYER ROAR!" The three of them chant at the same time as we run towards the mini dragons.

"WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS THERE IS NO STOPPING US!" Sting yells "THATS RIGHT WE'LL KEEP FIGHTING FOR OUR FRIENDS!" Rogue yells "NOTHING CAN STOP THE SABERTOOTH GUILD!" Y/N yells as the three of them continue running towards them.

"WHITE DRAGON FIST!" Sting chants, Rogue grabs Y/N's hand and throws her towards a mini dragon, she kicks it.

Sting, Rogue, and Y/N run towards a giant stamped full of them.

"LISTEN UP WE'RE SABERTOOTH WIZARDS!" Sting yells "THE OLD SABERTOOTH IS DEAD!" Y/N yells "AND WE'RE MAKING A GUILD THAT CARES FOR ITS COMRADS!" Rogue yells.

"HERE I GO!" Sting says as Rogue and Y/N grab his arms and blast him towards the dragons "WHITE DRAGON HOLY RAY!" Sting chants, defeating another portion of the dragons but almost leaving Y/N and Rogue blind.

"SHADOW DRAGON SLASH!" Rogue chants "WOOHOO! NOTHING CAN STOP US!" Sting cheers as a mini dragon comes behind him, without looking Sting punches it and it falls backwards.

Sting, and Rouge enter dragon force, a dragon appears behind Sting and Rouge ready to attack. "LOOK OUT!" Y/N shouts, she feels extra power entering her, finally, she's entering dragon force.

Her hair turns into electric moon like her drive but her eyes turn a blood red. "MOON DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ARTS.... BLOOD RED MOON ECLIPSE WAVE!" Y/N chants and blasts the dragon.

"Hell yeah, Y/N looking bad ass!" Sting compliments. "I finally did it I'm in dragon force yay!" Y/N squeals "I'm so proud of you, Y/N!" Rogue gives her a closed eye smile.

"THIS IS AWESOME!!!" Sting shouts, a white aurora surrounding him

"Haha yeah we're unstoppable together!" Rouge chuckles "Lets go dragon hunting!" Y/N said as the three run off trying to find more dragons.