✾Fifteen: Fight for survival

Edited 9/28/17

Your POV (Play music above)
Rogue and I are both in our drives trying to fight off these two big ass dragons "MOON DRAGON..."  "SHADOW DRAGON..." "ROOOOOOOOAAAAR!" We both chant hitting our targets.

It didn't hurt the damn thing one bit "Oh god..." I mumble "It didn't leave one scratch on mine!" Rogue yells over his shoulder to me "Same here!" I yell back still locking eyes with the dragon.

"EAT THIS,HUMAN!" The dragon I'm fighting yells and roars at me. 'It's a moon dragon right?!' I tell myself and eat the light. "I-Imposible." The dragon says "My name is Y/N L/N daughter of Lusanna!" I yell out to the dragon "And I'm a moon dragon slayer!!!!" I yell "Moon dragon blue moon eclipse!" The dragon chants, the moon turns blue and shoots down on me.

I eat the light from the moon. I burp "Is that the best you got?" I say, cockily. I hear Rogue panting by me as he gets out of his drive. "Rogue.." I mumble "MOON DRIVE!" I chant "POWER INCREASE!" I scream "I got you now you bastard!"

Third POV
"Rogue you are way to weak to defeat a dragon why don't you just give up?" The dragon he's fighting says.

"How do you know my name?!" Rogue shouts "I was specifically instructed to spare your life." The dragon answers "It's true you know." Rogue hears a voice, turns around and sees his shadow "What are you?!" Rogue asks "I am you or at least another version of you. I am your shadow born from the darkness of your heart."

"SHUT UP!" Rogue yells and stomps his foot over the shadow, it laughs evilly "SHUT UP!" Rogue yells stomping his foot over it repeadativley "SHUT UP YOUR LYING! YOUR LYING!" Rogue screams out.

The dragon laughs "You should stop fighting if you know what's good for you. For you are the only human that will survive this. And in our time, become ruler of the world." The dragon says

Rogue looks over at Y/N who's fighting. He clenches his fists "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I HAVE NO DESIRE TO RULE THE WORLD!" Rogue yells on the top of his lungs.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO SPARE ME?!" He asks "Who?" The dragon chuckles "Why you did, Rogue you were the one who summoned us and we will destroy the world ." The dragon answers  "MOON DRAGON SECRET ARTS... LIGHT DANCE!" Y/N chants behind them.

"In seven years, you will travel back to this time." The dragon says "I don't believe all of this nonsense." Rogue says, smirking "But it's the truth." Rogue's shadow says, Rogue looks down at his feet.

Rogue's face grows pale, beads of sweat fall down, his breathing grows heavier,and his heart racing faster. "Look inside your heart, you cannot deny it's been stained by darkness." The dragon says

"What?!" Rogue says "Or rather your heart will be stained by darkness." The dragon says "You have no choice in the matter it is your fate, your destiny!" The dragon says, Rogue holds his head trying to take this all in, he kneels to the ground "Its not true! IT CANT BE TRUE YOUR LYING!!!!" Rogue yells.

Ultear watches over Rogue as this happens.

"In fact you kill Y/N!" The dragon says, tears start streaming down Rogue's cheeks "I-Id never do that!" He cries "ITS ALL A LIE IT HAS TO BE!" Tears fly everywhere.

"Even though I made a promise the only way to save the world is to end Rogue's life." Ultear says referring to the promise she made Natsu.

*time skip* Third POV
Rogue is still crouched on the ground "I would never do that to Y/N I won't believe it! I love her!" Rogue choked on his words with tears flying around. He sits there for a good while until..

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE?!" A familiar voice yells "GET A GRIP ROGUE THERES NO TIME FOR THIS!" Another voice says "Sting! Y/N! What are you guys doing?!" Rogue says "We thought we would drop by." Y/N smiles

"Yep and save your butt!" Sting says "Let's do this!" Y/N says "Now your talking!" Sting jogs over to Rogue with Y/N "Wait?! So have you guys already beaten your dragons?" Rogue asks.

The moon dragon and the other red dragon roar behind Sting and Y/N "Not exactly!" Y/N says "We just brought them with us!" Sting says. "You guys what?" Rogue says

"Y/N DID YOU SERIOUSLY GO ALONG WITH THIS?!" A bunch of tick marks appear on Rogue's face "I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA!" Y/N chirps "Don't worry dude, they're supper slow!" Sting cheers.

"This isn't the time for jokes." Rogue sweat drops "We're a team aren't we?" Sting says "We figured we should take them on together!!!" Y/N squeals "We're the trio dragon slayers right?!" Sting says, grinning, Y/N smiling stupidly behind him.

The three of them walking side by side waking towards the dragons, Y/N in the middle. They're the dragon slayer trio of Sabertooth, they have the strongest dragon slayer to exists by their side. And that dragon slayer is
Y/N L/N.

"So let's kick their asses!" Y/N cheers

Rogue hesitates and smiles, "Let's go!"

"Now we're taking babe!" Y/N says and Rogue blushes at the sweet words of his girlfriend. Sting stands back to back to Rogue and Y/N stands in front of the two, her hair facing the sides of their faces.

"Love you be safe, Rogue." Y/N kisses Rogue on the lips, he slowly melts into "Mmm~ same to you." He murmurs into the kiss "What the hell am I watching?!" One of the dragons say "I don't know but let's get them!"

'That's right! As long as Sting and Y/N are watching my back, nothing can touch me. And Y/N will always be there to love and care for me forever. If I ever fall into darkness..... I'm sure the light from her moon will kill me!' Rogue reassured to himself as the dragons charge towards the three of them.