Y/N L/N

F/N= Father name
M/N=Mom name

A/N: Okay guys, this is about
Y/N's past! 😆

Madi: Who's exited?!🤣

Sting: Me I am!

Rouge: Yep!

Madi: Rouge you ready to know about your gf's past?! What about you Zeref?

Rouge: Yas!

Zeref: ....

Madi: Good black wizard! ^_^ now lets begin!

16 years ago.... (Music above is for a better experience;D)
"Open! Gate of the lion! Leo!" Y/N's father chants, Leo appears "Alright lets rumble!" Leo cheers, hitting the bandits one by one "Moon blast!" Y/N's mom chants.

"Good job, Leo!" F/N high fives Leo "Thanks man." Leo responds, F/N's celestial spirits were his best friends since he was very young, until he met M/N.

"Good job, F/N." M/N smiles "Not bad yourself." F/N laughs "Thanks for your help." F/N thanks "Anytime." Leo says, bowing before he disappears into the celestial world.

"That was awesome mama! Dada!" A H/C girl cheers, popping out of the bushes "Hey, Y/N." F/N smiles "Where were you baby?" M/N asks "Watching behind bushies!" Y/N responds cutely.

"One day I bet you will be a great celestial wizard." F/N says "Really?"
Y/N asks, her eyes sparkling "Yes one day I will pass these twelve keys down to you." Her father says picking the
H/C three year old up.

"Thanks dada!" Y/N mumbles before falling asleep.

Later that night...
Y/N was sound asleep in her room which was next to her mom and dad's room. She snores lightly, crickets lightly chirping outside her room. Until.....

BOMB!

Screams where heard coming from outside, Y/N gasps and wakes up to her mother and father running into the room "M/N get Y/N!" Y/N's dad orders her mother "Come here sweetie now!" Y/N's mother begs, Y/N runs into her arms, M/N picks her up.

The three run outside the house, the sky is red, ashes falling down. Many building and bodies of dead people lay around. Y/N's mother and father gasp to see the black and blue dragon hovering over the town.

"Agnologia." Y/N's dad says, sweating "F/N..." Her mother whispers "Y/N run now and don't look back!" Her father orders as her mom puts her down.

"I won't leave you!" Y/N protests "Run now sweetie hurry!" Her mother yells, Y/N stars to run away from the town.

"Ready M/N?" Y/N's dad asks "Ready F/N." Her mother repeats.

"Open! Gate of the twin fish! Pisces! Open! Gate of the twins! Gemini!"
Y/N's dad chants, summoning two spirits at once "Moon light wave!"
Y/N's mom chants

"Now, Gemini!" Y/N's dad says "Right!" The twins say, transforming themselves to look like F/N as Pisces and M/N proceed to attack the dragon.

"Let's do it Gemini!" F/N says "Peedi!" The twins (they still look like F/N) agree "Move out of the way, M/N!" F/N orders, she does as told.

Gemini and Y/N's dad hold hands (Gemini still looks like her dad)

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens.

All the stars, far and wide....
Show me thy appearance....
With such sine
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 stars of the heaven...
SHINE!
URANO METORIA!"

Y/N's dad and Gemini chant and it blasts Agnolgia, smoke appearing they can't see Agnolgia.

"Thanks, Gemini, Pisces." F/N thanks, the two bow and disappear into the celestial world "Did it work?" M/N asks

Agnlogia appears out of the smoke "H-How?!" F/N asks "Our magic is useless against it!" M/N panicks

"You fools..." Agnolgia speaks, F/N and M/N gasp "No one can defeat a dragon." It laughs evilly, F/N growls.

"NOW BE GONE!" Agnolgia yells and roars, blasting away Y/N's mother who broke her neck and is now lying dead
"M/N!" F/N shouts "Dad!" Y/N runs towards them "Take this!" F/N says, taking off one of his keys and throwing it to her "I will always be with you."
F/N smiles before he's squashed.

"DAAAAAAAAD!" Y/N cries, Agnolgia flys away, forgetting the girl is there.

Y/N sobs "AGNOLGIAAAAAA!" Y/N hits the ground, she cries looking at the gold gate key.

It's the black key he used to tell her to never touch. She picks it up off the ground and examines it. The thirteenth gate key, Ophiuchus is now in her hands.

"O-Open gate of the snake charmer! Ophiuchus!" Y/N chants, the giant snake appears before her.

"Where's F/N?" The snake growls, Y/N is already freaking out inside because of how scary he is. "H-He's dead I'm his daughter, Y/N." Y/N answers cutely "Awww your cuter than your dad said you were." The snake chuckles.

"I-I'm sorry ive never made a contract before..." Y/N mumbles "It's alright all you do is see what days I'm available and all." Ophiuchus answers "Oh."
Y/N's eyes widen.

"So are you available on Monday's?"

"Mhm."

"Tuesdays?"

"Mhm."

"Wednesdays?"

"Mhm."

"Thursdays?"

"Mhm."

"Fridays?"

"No."

"Saturdays?"

"Mhm."

"Sundays?"

"No."

"Okay I guess we're done bye Ophiuchus!" Y/N smiles "Good bye,
Y/N." the snake disappears into the celestial world.

Y/N wonders off more into the forest until she stumbles on

"A-A-A d-dragon?!" Y/N stutters in fear, the moon dragon turns to her "AH!" Y/N screams, hiding "Its alright, child I don't bite." The dragon giggles

"Y-Your not going to eat me?" Y/N asks climbing from behind the huge boulder "Of course not!" The dragon protests

"Are you lost?" It asks "Yes..." Y/N asks "I'll take you home with me, I'm the moon dragon Lunasa" Lunasa steps forward "I'm Y/N." Y/N smiles.

Madi: That's so sad >~<

Zeref: Well she should thank me for creating Agnolgia or she would have never became a moon dragon slayer nor met Rouge-

Madi: LUCY....KICK! *Kicks*

Zeref: I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEEEEN! >_<

Lucy: Yes sticking with the 'Lucy kick' trend!