✾Seven: Behind the scenes

Edited 9/20/17

Your POV
"RUUUUUUUUN!" I screeched as I ran away from Sting who is chasing me. "GET THE HELL BACK HERE!" He screams as he runs after me "ROUGE! SAVE MEEEE!" I yelled as I ran away from Sting.

Third POV
"What did Y/N do this time?" Rogue asks Lector "She accidentally threw out Sting's whole drawer of underwear." Lector snickers "How can you do that by accident?" Rogue asks Lector as he watches Sting run after Y/N "Then maybe she did it on purpose." Lector shrugs

"Fro thinks so too!"

"Alright that's enough." Rogue says picking up Y/N and grabbing Sting by his shirt. "Let me go! Let me at her!" Sting says trying to grab Y/N "Ah! Stop it!" Y/N says and Rogue gives them both his evilest glare "Shut up." He says

Both Y/N and Sting start shaking 'Scaaary!' Y/N thinks to herself and she looks over to Sting who has a tick mark on his forehead.

"I'm bringing you guys home." Rogue says putting Y/N over his shoulder and dragging Sting by the collar of his shirt. Rogue starts to walk in the direction of home and then he hears loud snoring.

He continues walking and looks over to see Sting has fallen asleep. But then he hears soft snoring in his ear. He sees Y/N has fallen asleep too. 'She's kinda cute when she's sleeping.' Rogue thinks to himself and blushes, he brushes off the feeling and walks brings Sting and Y/N home.

He places down Y/N on the bed and throws Sting on the floor. He hears something and looks over to see Y/N giggling in her sleep. He blushes and looks at her.

He is grateful for her saving him when his shadow possessed him.

Flash back at the Gmg
"Stop!" A voice yells, Gajeel turns around and sees Y/N and a cat in a pink frog suit running towards Rogue.

"Don't hurt Rouge!" The cat says as the girl with the H/C hair places Rogue's head on her lap. "He's not breathing!" She says and Gajeel's eyes widen.

"Nooo! Rogue!" The cat cries "No! He can't die!" The girl says and pushes down and Rogue's chest multiple times attempting to give him CPR. She opens his mouth and breathes into it.

She does this for a minute until Rogue coughs and sits up. "W-What happened why do I hurt all over?" He asks and the girl hugs him. The cat runs over to him and cries in his arms.

"Thank you so much Y/N!" The cat says to Y/N "Rogue if you ever decide to die on me I will kill you." Y/N said to Rogue, crying and hugging the boy "Fro thinks so too!" Frosch agrees

Gajeel smiles, 'Young love.' He thinks to himself