✾Twelve: Wait.....GRAY?!

Edited 9/25/17

Your POV
"I can't believe Lyon went out of his way to spend money on a ball for (Bff name)." I say and Rogue sighs "Everyone does it. Sometimes people want to spoil the ones they love." Rogue explained like an expert

"Yeah." I mumbled as we walk towards the huge building.

After the ball (Third)
"Never again." Rogue says as he throws Y/N over his shoulder. He's gotten quite used to carrying her around like this over the years. Y/N passed out because she had to much achlohal. To Rogue's defense he didn't notice because he had to catch Sting.

*Flashback*
"Wait. Where the hell is Y/N?" Rogue asks as he searches for her "U-Up *hiccup* heeeeeeeere~ *hiccup*" a voice says from above. Rogue looks up and sees "Y/N?!" Rogue says as he sees the H/C girl on a chandelier.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Rogueand Sting yell in a sync "*hiccup* hey guys~" Y/N says "*sniffles* the dragon slayer trio can't end like thiiiiiiiis~" Sting sobs "Oh brother..." Rogue sweatdrops.

"Ahhahahaaaaa" Y/N laughs and faints, she fall off the chandelier "Y/N!" Rogue says and catches her. "Come on we're going home." Roguestates "B-But ROUGE!!!" Sting says "No buts come on!" Rogue says and gives him the evilest glare to existence. "AAAAAH!" Sting screams and runs outside.

Rogue chuckles and follows him out carrying sleepy Y/N.

Next day (Your POV)
I wake up with a jerk "Where am I?" I yawn and sit up. Wait. Oh. I remember, I was drunk. I sighed and got out of bed.

I get dressed in my F/C shirt and put on a black skirt with black heels to match. And run out of the guild. I walk around and look at the different guilds.

Eventually I come across a restaurant "I am a little hungry." I say and I hear my stomach rumble "Yep. Perfect timing." I say and put my hand on the door knob.

"Hey." I hear a voice say, I turn around and see the raven haired boy from Fairy Tail. "Gray? Right?" I guess and he smiles "Yeah you got it right." He says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask "I was coming to eat and I saw you so I was wondering... Maybe we could sit together and get to know each other a little." Gray explained rubbing the back of his neck and I smiled, "Sure." I said and we walk in the restaurant together.

Third POV
'This is it... I can finally confess without that emo bastard in the way.' Gray thinks evilly to himself. He thought you are the most beautiful girl since he laid eyes on you. Gray is trying to claim you before Rogue can.

*Flashback* gmg
"Guys guess what?!" Sting announces walking towards his guild mates "What?" Rufus asks "Can I please speak with Y/N and Rogue alone... Master Jimena's orders." Sting says.

"Hey guys. You know it's almost that time of the year right?" Sting asks Y/N and Rogue "Yeah. Mating season." Rouge said, blushing "Exactly. Master accepts it but he wants to know who are mates are gonna be." Sting says.

Both Y/N and Rogue go deep red. 'Well she's standing right next to me...' Rogue thought 'Rouge...' Y/N thinks to herself "Uhhh can I tell you mine later...." Y/N says "Uhh yeah what she said." Rogue says.

"Okay." Sting grins "Sting. We all know your gonna mate with Yukino." Y/N says playfully elbowing his shoulder "Yep he's gonna 'fuck her so hard'." Rogue snickers "YOU TWO SHOULD FOCUS ON THINGS OTHER THAN MY LIFE. IN OTHER WORDS, FUCK OFF!" Sting yelled and storms off.

Rogue and Y/N high five and smirk.

"Hey Y/N." Rogue says "Yeah?" Y/N says "Willyougooutwithmesometime?" Rogue says faster than probably the speed of light. And Y/N grins "Id love to."

Gray just so happened to be heading to the bathroom when he heard this. "Oh hell no." He said

Your pov
"The food here is so yummy!" I said chewing my food. "Y/N can I ask you something?" Gray asks "Hm?"

"I want to confess to this girl that I like her. But it's hard.... I'm asking for advice." Gray says "Okay just practice on me just say, 'I like you'." I say and he takes a breath "I like you."

"Good now go tell her." I say "I just did." Gray grins. And I drop my fork "WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTT?!!!!!"