✾Ninteen: Sabertooth is home

Edited 10/9/17

Your POV
"We might just *hiccup* take Y/N too!" Kagura says "WHAT?!! WHY ME?!" I asked "Fairy Tail is in on this! We'll win Yukino and Y/N." The master of Fairy Tail says "WAIT HOLD UP!" I yell "Are you sure your not just going for Y/N, master?" Erza asks.

"Of course I'm going for Y/N she's one of the strongest dragon slayers to exist," Makarov says "And also we could use another celestial wizard that's better than Lucy." He joked "HEY!" Lucy yells.

"Lamia Scale is in this too!" The old hag says "SHES NOT FOR SALE!" Rogue objected wrapping his arms around me protectively. "My darling you should join Blue Pegasus." My ex boyfriend, Hibaki offered, taking my hand.

Rogue gets a bunch of tick marks on his head and uses dragon force to kick Hibaki across the room "SHE'S TAKEN TOO!" He yells as he kicks him "Maaaan~" Ichyia says with sparkles around his body "Your parfume is needed at Blue Pegasus." He says posing, still with sparkles around his body.

"Join us!" Eve, Ren, and Jenny say.

"I still think Y/N belongs to Fairy Tail!" Makarov says "Yeah you would like it with us!" Natsu says cheerfully "Aye!" Natsu's exceed, Happy cheers.

"N-No! I'm good! Sabertooth is my home!" I protest as all the guilds start fighting over Yukino and I.

"This is not how I wanted us to reunite." I sweat drop "Agreed." Yukino sweat drops as we watch Rogue bash Hibaki's head on the ground. Poor Hibaki, he'll be feeling that for a year.

"SHADOW DRAGON FIST!" He kept chanting over and over again while hitting Hibaki who kept screaming, "Not the face!"

Yukino and I kept watching until a gigantic chair hits us both in the face. Dark auroras start to surround us both.

"YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" We both yell in a demonic voice.

"MOON DRAGON ROAR!" "OPEN! GATE OF THE TWIN FISH PISCES!"

"I'm too young to die!!!!" Lucy screams running the other way. "IM FIRED UP NOW!" Natsu shouts pumping his fists as he joins in on the fight.

"Y/N BELONGS TO SABERTOOTH!"

"AND SO DOES YUKINO!"

"THEY BELONG TO THE FAIRIES!"

"NO THEY BELONG WITH LAMAIA SCALE!"

"WE DONT BELONG TO ANYONE!!!"