✾Eighteen: Truth of the Gmg

Your POV
"Natsu! Let's have a drink together!" Sting chirps cheerfully "Salamander ain't here." Gajeel says "Aww but I wanted to make a toast to friendship." Sting frowns "Well your plan failed." I laugh "Fro thinks so too!" Frosch agrees. "Y/N, Fro wants a treat!" Frosch says "Okay I'll take you." I say and walk off with Frosch.

"I love you, Lily." E/N says "I love you too." Lily responds "Well they are getting it." I sweat drop

Third POV
Rogue walks by about to walk go find Y/N "Raios!" Gajeel says "Don't call me that it's Rogue." Rogue gave him a black stare "Do you know about that guy who came from the future?" Gajeel asks "Yeah I do. Even though he's me it's pathetic." Rogue says rubbing the back of his neck

"But I'm not going to be that guy, ever. For Y/N." Rogue says staring at Y/N who's talking with Lucy "Fro thinks so too!" Frosch appears out of no where. "So you two are together now?" Gajeel asks, smirking "Yeah..."Rogue blushes.

"Knew it." Gajeel says and grabs another plate of food and Y/N walks over and kisses Rogue's cheek. "Gee hee!" Gajeel snickers and Rogue blushes "Hey Gajeel since Natsu isn't here let's have a drink!" Sting says appearing out of no where "Where did you come from?" Gajeel asks.

"He has no social graces so just be friends with him." Y/N suggests "Yep it will literally do you a favor." Lector says "Fro thinks so too!" Frosch says.

Everyone laughs at Sting's stupidity, until they hear someone walking by.
Y/N looks over and sees it's Yukino "Yukino!" Frosch exclaims "I-I'm sorry!" Yukino stutters, she turns around to leave "Wait!" Sting calls for her.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize you were here." Sting admits "Master and his daughter have disappeared. We're going to start over, we're going to remake Sabertooth from the ground up." Sting says.

Yukino turns around "We were um...Far from kind to you," Sting admits "But I wanna make a guild that treasures its members."

"And why are you telling me this?" Yukino asks "We want you back although...That might be asking for too much." Y/N says smiling at her best friend "I miss you so much, Yukino. Sabertooth just isn't the same without you!" Y/N says on the verge of tears "Please....Come back." Y/N says as her and Yukino hug each other, the two crying.

"I missed you too, Y/N!" Yukino cries and the two hug each other like nothing could separate them. And then...Kagura's drunk ass comes and ruins the moment.

"Your drunk!" Sting protests "Yukino should belong at Mermaid Heel!" Kagura insists and all of the other guilds join in on this madness

"Oh brother..." Y/N and Rogue sweat drop.