Chapter 4: Middle School Mayhem

The days of elementary school had flew on by the last summer of grade school had flew on by just as quickly. A new beginning of school was in the making. Heading into different classes in the span of hours and different days was to get in preparation for high school. Freshman year of middle school the jumpstart of cliques, making teams, group projects, and clubs all to make some friends. Days before starting school you and Joe were looking at your schedules and you both were in a total of 5 classes out of the 7 together. Only physical education and your one of your electives was different. Learning the campus of a new school and looking at the room numbers of the few buildings.

"Alright Joey ready to head on out to middle school." You said with a big smile on your face. A backpack swung out to your shoulder.

"Yup been ready for a week already. I am always ahead of everything." Putting both sleeves of his backpack on.

"Well, that is something that never changes. Well we have only about 6 blocks to walk from here. So we can just wing it." "Alright well, lets go."

"Alright you two have a good day at school." Joe's dad said as they walked out the door. "Have a good time sweeties. Be careful." His mom said.

"Alright see ya later." Both Joe and you had replied back to the both of them.

"Well I guess we will be heading down this street. Shouldn't take too long to get there. Hopefully Billy isn't in any of my classes." You said dreading the thought and kicking around a small rock on the pavement.

"Well if you come across him in any class you let me know what period. I will meet you during lunch near the front of cafeteria." Joe said very protectively. "You shouldn't have to deal with him. Just ignore him. He wants you to feel awkward. I guess it feeds he big ego."

"Yeah maybe your right about him. I really don't understand what all the girls see in him. Yet, they flaunt to him all the time." You say as you shake your head. 'Please don't let me have him for any of my classes.'

As the to of you approached the school grounds Joe had it all in his mind of where you both have your first class at.

The both of you had the five periods together, and your second and your sixth periods different. Joe has his Physical Education class in the morning, while you had it after lunch. Same with your elective class. As the day had gone by without much as sighting of Billy you had P.E. period with him. 'Oh great just my luck.' You thought as Billy walked over to you.

"Hey beautiful, boy I sure am lucky that I have at least one class with you," he said as he put his arm around your shoulder. All of your female classmates gave you a glare as they looked at the both of you.

"Billy, please just get away from me." You rolled your eyes and removed his arm from your shoulders getting a feel of eyes watching you. 'Great now I am going to have to deal with his clique of girls here and probably some rumors too.

"C'mon beautiful, we ended our elementary years with a kiss, what's the problem." He said loud enough for his group of girls to hear. Your mouth hung open in disbelief at what he had said. The other girls with the same disbelief.

Not willing to listen to another word he was to say you had stormed off to the field for P.E. 'How dare he say anything about what had happened. He has no right whatsoever. I am going to hear some more about this later. Hopefully it won't reach Joe, even though Joe knows what had happened. It would kill him if it was spread around the school. Welcome to middle school, (y/n).' You thought doing some warm up exercises.

Later just after leaving the locker room...

"Hey, (y/n)!" You already knew who it was the footsteps of a bunch of preteen girls. You let out a sigh rolled your eyes and turned around only to see exactly what you thought. "What?" slight irritation in your voice.