Chapter 11: Meeting the Guys

A/N: Once I get done with with this story I will go back and edit some of it hopefully making the story come out more smoothly. Right now I am just in a rush to just get all of this done... No smut in this story though I will post if any of chapters will have some smut in it at the top. I will say this chapter has some very heated kissing in it though.

A week after Q's phone call the 4 friends had time off together from working and college to meet up. Joe of course brought you and Murr to the place where they were set to meet Sal and Q, which was at a local bar.

"Alright we are here to meet the guys." Joe said as he hopped out of his car.

"Why are we meeting them at a bar for?"

"From what I heard from Sal he is a bartender maybe he is just getting off work."

"Well I can't wait to meet your old friends. Let's go on in." You said and Joe wrapped his arm around you and you both walked inside.

"I don't drink so your in good hands. It was a choice I made a long time ago. I am sure the rest of my friends do though." Joe said as you both found a seat.

"Yeah, I do. Not ashamed of a good drink every once in a while." Murr said sitting down.

"Anybody tell you that you look like a ferret, Murr?" Sal said from behind the counter. Both you and Joe started laughing.

"Very funny Sal." Murr said unamused.

"What's so funny? Did I miss anything?" Q questioned as he showed up behind you all with a young lady in the works.

"Q hey buddy. How have you been?" Joe asked. "Whatcha been up to these days?"

"Well I have been training and working as a fireman for the most part."

"Really?! Your a fireman, Q?" Murr said shocked.

"Yep. Oh and this is my fiancé, Mallory." Q says with an arm around her. "This is Joe, Sal, and the ferret looking one is Murr."

"Well these are the 3 friends you had when you were in high school. It's nice to meet you all." She said kindly waving at all of us.

"Well I guess it's a good time to introduce my girlfriend, Sal, Q this is (y/n)." Joe said as you shook both of their hands.

"So what's the rest of you been up to?" Q asked as him and Mallory took a seat. "Though I am guessing that we all are in college."

"Yeah, well I work at a baby store selling lots of baby strollers and whatnot also I am majoring in accounting." Joe said.

"Well since I blew off the money my parents gave me to make a really dud movie, I am majoring in literature. Just to try honing my craft at it. Though I am currently unemployed for the moment." Murr said.

"I am currently working here bar tending as if you can't tell. Still same old germaphobe as always. I am currently not majoring in anything in particular right now." Sal said getting drinks for everyone though he was off work already. Sal just let out a big sigh. "We were pretty crazy in high school together weren't we?"

Every one of the boys nodded in agreement. "You guys must have been something back then. Though in a way I wish I would have seen it all." You said.

"I know. Unfortunately some things we couldn't control got in the way of it happening." Joe said.

"Not to mention it was an all boys school." Murr added.

Suddenly Mallory's cell went off. She decided to leave Q hanging and took the phone conversation outside.